More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by android1966 android1966

Head out shopping?

You get delayed.

Eager to see more of how you were transformed you feverishly tore off your clothing, pulling the shirt over your head and unzipping the jeans and tugging them off. Naked apart from boxer shorts you stared once more at the mirror. Almost nude, the change to your body was every bit as awesome as your beautiful face had been. The breasts were perfect, firm and high with large pink nipples and each much larger than a mere handful. The waist was flat and slender and hips rounded and flared outwards hinting that your butt would be fashionably big and round. Your new legs were shapely and smooth as silk.

Your hands shook slightly as you hooked your thumbs in the waistband of the boxer shorts. With one quick motion you slid them down your legs and kicked them off and stared down between your soft thighs. The mound of venus was prominant on this slim body, lightly furred with a neat pale blonde bush of pubic hair. Pink labial lips could just be glimpsed through the fine blonde curls.

"I am perfect." You giggled, the laughter cute and girlish.

After staring at the transformed reflection for several minutes you at last managed to stir yourself. Everything about this physical change had surpassed your wildest expectation. You now had a body men would die for and a face so beautiful that you knew you would attract open mouthed stares from any red blooded man. On looks alone you were sure you would rake in the tips as an exotic dancer.

"But do I still have the moves to go with these looks?" You asked yourself.

Tentatively you began to dance. At first it felt awkward, the body's mass and weight distribution was so different to what you were used to. However as a trained dancer balance, movement and agility were skills you had spent years studying. You compensated quickly to this new body. Using the furniture and fittings of the apartment as your props, within a couple of minutes you were dancing with grace and fluidity. You spun, leapt and rolled around the apartment, letting your imagination and energy freestyle with lighthearted enjoyment. This new body jiggled and moved in ways you had never experianced and yet it soon felt as natural as your own.

"Oh yes, this will do just fine." You declared to yourself as you ended your dance with a bow to the mirror.

Of course you would need stage clothes to perform in and to get them you must go out and buy them. With your old clothing fitting so badly some adjustments to what you had was necessary before you could leave the apartment. Getting a large pair of scissors you crudely cut up a pair of jeans and one of your old Tee-shirts. The jeans, being a man's fit were loose at the waist and tight on your ample rounded ass, but a belt made them wearable. The crop top you fashioned from an old Tee-shirt was strained to bursting across the large rack you now had and would probably stop traffic. For footwear you had nothing better to do than stuff the toes of an old pair of trainers out with a pair of rolled up socks. They were ridiculously oversized of course but would do until you could obtain better.

Getting your keys and wallet you headed out of the apartment to pick up your car. Unfortunately one of your neighbours was out on the street emptying trash into the recycling bin. You had hoped not to run into anyone you knew, but as the man turned and stared, you saw that you had but to brazen the situation out. You crossed the sidewalk to your car and went to open the door and shuddered as you heard footsteps behind him and heard the sound of breathing close by.

"That's Andy's car." The man's voice behind you stated.

You turned and a smile onto your face. Tall and heavily muscled with arms and chest covered in tattoos, Bryan was probably the neighbour you liked least. The guy was a grade A dick. You had never spoke to him without Bryan being sarcastic and taking every opportunity to put you down. The fact that you were a dancer did not help. Bryan had declared that dancing was a fag's job for a guy when he had learnt that much. After that the douche had never missed an opportunity to make innuendos to drive home the point that he believed you were homosexual. Bryan's gaze had fallen as soon as you had turned and the dick was leering at your new assets.

"Yes that's Andy's car." You agreed, attempting to sound friendly. "He said I could borrow it for an hour or so. I guess you must be Bryan, right? He mentioned that you were the type of guy who would keep an eye out for his neighbours."

"He did?" Bryan replied dubiously, raising his gaze from your new rack with visable effort to look you in the face. "Well yeah, I see a stranger getting in a friend's car I gotta check they ain't stealing it right?"

"Sure of course you do." You agreed and held up the keys and jingled them. "But see, no thief Andy gave me his keys."

"Yeah I see." Bryan said slowly. "Never seen you around here before though and you bet I would have remembered a chick with a guy like Andy. You're not exactly his type are you, much too...err...feminine."

You gritted his teeth and the smile a little harder. You generally never talked back to him, despite being a dick he was a big mean guy and clearly pumped iron judging by his muscles. Now however you saw the opportunity to to have some fun and put Bryan down a peg or two.

"Well we only started dating a few days ago." You told your neighbour. "Say we didn't disturb you with all that noise did we?"

"What noise?" Bryan asked suspiciously, thrown by the change of subject.

"Well I tend to be a bit of a screamer when I'm with a real stud." You told Bryan trying to keep a straight face and not laugh. "And that Andy, boy is he hung like a horse or what? And with all that training as a dancer he has the stamina to keep pounding me all night."

Bryan's jaw practically hit the sidewalk as he spluttered and stared at You in disbelief. You took that as your cue to leave whilst the jerk was speechless and slid into the car and started up. Pulling away you glanced in the rear view mirror and laughed to see Bryan was still standing there looking shellshocked.

Head to the mall and shop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)