More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

Where are the pledges taken? What do they have to do?

An unusual scavenger hunt.

Mackenzie decided to take Leanna's advice and went to bed early, figuring it'd be smart to be as awake as possible for whatever was in store for her. At 11:30, the sleeping redhead was rudely shaken awake when several Alpha Gamma Gamma members stormed her room and pulled her out of bed.

"Wake up! It's time for your test!" a sorority sister announced as she pulled Mackenzie towards the door.

"Okay, okay," Mackenzie began, "just give me a second to get dre-"

"You don't get to make demands!" the sister snarled, giving Mackenzie a sharp yank. "You come as you are, or you don't come at all."

Realizing she didn't have much of a choice, Mackenzie quietly stumbled along as she was dragged to wherever this test was taking place. Before stepping outside, however, Mackenzie found herself blinded as a knit cap was shoved down low over her eyes. Apparently she wasn't allowed to know where they were going.

Mackenzie wasn't sure exactly how long she was marched along, only vaguely aware of her surroundings by the feeling of asphalt under her feet, replaced occasionally by grass only to go back to asphalt once more, the process repeating several times. Finally the group came to a stop and the cap was pulled off of Mackenzie's head.

The other girls had been gathered up, equally confused and disoriented from their rude awakening. They were looking around and trying to figure out where they were. Before Mackenzie could do the same, her attention was grabbed by Leanna's commanding voice.

"Alright, listen up, bitches!" Leanna barked. "Tonight's the night we see if you're Alpha Gamma material!"

A group of sorority sisters moved through the group, putting envelopes in each girl's hand, each one bearing the holder's name. Mackenzie held her letter cautiously, waiting to make sure it was okay to open it before doing anything.

"We've been watching you all like hawks, and each of you has been given a test specially tailored to you." Leanna explained. "That envelope has your first test orders inside. It'll send you somewhere and you'll be expected to perform some kind of challenge. Upon completing your challenge, you will be given an envelope with your next challenge. If you don't fuck up and get all of your challenges done to our satisfaction, you're in. And don't even think of cheating. We'll be watching, even if you can't see us."

There was a brief moment of quiet as Leanna's words sank in.

"Well? What are you dumb bitches waiting for?! GO!" Leanna yelled.

A jump of surprise rippled through the group of nervous girls as they all opened their envelopes. Some read their note's contents and took off immediately in different directions. Others seemed... hesitant. A few, Mackenzie noticed, began to... were those girls stripping?!

Suddenly very nervous about her own note's orders, Mackenzie broke the seal and took out the letter. Hopefully she'd get to keep her clothes on.

What is Mackenzie's first challenge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)