More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who finds the marker?

A young college girl

Stella woke up in her dorm on a Sunday morning, or maybe noon. Like every Saturday night she had partied all night and was barely remembering anything. Something was off though, she was feeling... weird. She sat on the bed, yawning and looked in the big mirror next to her bed. A weird Asian girl was looking at her and she was wondering what she was doing in her bedroom. She even had things written on her tits. But her brain slowly starting to work made her realize that she was looking in a mirror. She put her hand on her face, and the girl did the same.

"What the fuck ??" She shouted, backing off.

And the reflection did the same. In panic Stella rushed in the bathroom and looked into another mirror. The same Asian girl was looking at her.

"What the hell is going on ? Is this a joke ??" She said.

Looking down, she saw the writing on her tits, Asian and Slut.

The text seemed to be written with a permanent marker. Stella tried to wipe them off with soap and a towel, but it stayed, no matter how hard she tried.

"What the fuck happened last night ??" She asked herself.

But she couldn't remember anything except for few useless stuffs. Debbie, her best was there too, so Stella put on some clothes and put on some make up, and did her hairs in a double ponytail. She barely realized that she took a lot of time on her appearance, only to look... slutty.

"Shit... what's going on with me ?"

She couldn't deny that she felt quite pretty, prettier than her old self. But she wasn't herself, she was some Asian girl who couldn't help but look sexy. Stella left the room and looked after Debbie. And that's how she noticed that she had thoughts of sucking off most of the guys she crossed in the corridor. The idea of having their dick in her mouth so she could lick and taste it was arousing her more than ever before. Her panties was even getting wet just by those thoughts.

She arrived to Debbie's room and knocked on the door.

How was Debbie ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)