More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Travikus Travikus

So, whose story do you want to follow?

A young cat-girl, about to be sold on a fare

When I woke up, my skin was soaked with cold sweat and my entire body still shivering, my tail curled tightly around my leg. I think I had a nightmare, but I can’t quite remember. However, I know perfectly well why I had it: Today was the big day, the day all my sisters looked forward to, most with suspense, some even with anticipation. For me, that was different. I felt nothing but dread.

It was the day of our coming of age, of us all reaching maturity. Which meant, that we were going to be sold, starting today. We would finally get out of the kennels, finally see other demis like us and other humans than the breeders and guards we grew up with. Hopefully we would find a kind master, although probably not. But any master was better than being stuck here for the rest of our (admittedly short) lives, right?

Well, not for me. Unlike my sisters, I wasn’t a feminine, sexy neko. I was female, all right, though my body was anything but. I didn’t have the big, soft breasts or butt of my sisters. I didn’t have the sleek, curvy silhouette typical for a cat-girl. And neither did I have a particularly beautiful face or plump lips. Instead, I had an almost flat chest and not a particularly round ass. I was very thin and small, even for a cat, standing 4'11 (150cm) tall and weighing about 90 pounds (41kg), my bones clearly visible through my pale skin. I suppose my face was quite cute, especially with my long, luscious brown hair and the cute pair of fluffy cat ears perched high atop my head, complimented by an equally fluffy feline tail. But masters didn’t buy cute slaves. Everybody knew what we were going to be used for. And if one of us wasn’t bought, she would instead be sold to be processed.

We didn’t know what it meant to be processed. In fact, we didn’t know a lot of things, growing up without ever seeing the world outside of the kennels. But we heard rumours. Rumours of demis being turned into living furniture for particularly cruel masters. Of demis being experimented upon until they turned into some kind of abomination. Of fates compared to which was a sweet release and even the life of a almost utopian.

If there was a hell for demis, it was to be processed.

***Authors note: Hey there! This branch is a bit more on the lengthy, story-driven side. Therefore, for the fellows who just want to have quick wank and not read an entire 'novel', I will link the sex(ual) scenes here***

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)