More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

What are your plans for the day?

A totally inconspicuous walk at night

For you, the walk meant absolutely nothing. It was simply a way to clear your mind and pass time before eventually falling asleep half naked in your room at 2:00 like it normally goes. The only suspicion based around your nightly walk was that every so often, you’d get a few odd glances and questioning from a few of the less friendly female neighbors. However, once you’d cleared it up, they mostly quit pestering you.

No. For you this was indeed a totally inconspicuous walk at night. On the other hand, there was a strangely quiet feeling about the place. It seemed deliberately hushed, as if eyes were watching you and no sound was safe. Feeling the strange compulsion to give into your superstition, you sat down at the nearest bench. There was a small black flicker across the grass and then everything went dark. What was previously somewhat visible sunk from reality. Your mind went quiet and calm.

“Dmph!” You panicked, hearing your scream muffled under a bandana. You effortlessly pulled it down with your chin. “Where the heck am I? Was that all real?” You wasted no time in noticing that all your limbs had been tied down to a chair. At least the chair wasn’t completely uncomfortable. Still, you were rendered helpless and had no clue to what was going on.

Kidnapped? Why? By who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)