More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chibbert chibbert

What happens next?

A small but distracting test change

Thomas not believing for a moment, this ancient piece of hardware could change the world, even though, it was kind of odd it was running without a battery or a cord. "Nahhh," thought Thomas. "There had to be a battery just cleverly built in. That kept a charge for the past few years while the house was on the market and the price way too high."

If this little device could change the world, well, Thomas was very grateful at the surprising uptake and turns in life that had recently occurred for him. He went from living in a shared place with some dudes to having two incredibly hot women staying with him...and Kyle.

The only thing that could really beat two incredibly hot female roommates would be three.

"Here goes nothing"

0001: Kyle was born Amber and by coincidence has a combination of the best features of Pamela and Bianca.

Keeping his eyes glued to Kyle, Thomas hit enter and was shocked as a bright white light filled the room and a beautiful, soft feminine third figure showed up.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! It works!" thought Thomas.

"Why did you type that? Whose Kyle?" asked 'Amber', "and stop staring!"

0002: Thomas's gaze makes women very aroused and horny.

"Yeah Thomas, we've talked to you before about the way your leering makes us feel uncomfortabl...y horny," whined Pamela as Thomas finished hitting enter.

0003: Bianca, Pamela and Amber can only have sex with their housemate.

"We don't like getting horny when our boyfriend isn't around and there's no way in hell, we'd ever do it with you....not taking part," explained Pamela, "and you know this! We've told you so many times. If you don't clean up your perverted ways, we are going to...make love all the time hun."

0004: Bianca, Pamela and Amber all share one boyfriend, whom they love immensely, Thomas. Their previous boyfriends will forget they exist.

0005: Thomas has amazing sexual and physical stamina in bed.

0006: Thomas is extremely endowed by his girlfirend's standards.

"Thommmmassssssss, I'm wet. When are you going to stop playing with that computer?" husked out Amber who was now flaunting her beauty as she rubbed Thomas's shoulder.

"Soon babe, why don't you kneel down and give it some affection and I'll be ready real ...OWW," cried Thomas as he felt a sharp stinging sensation in the back of his head.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)