More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zendle Zendle

What's the theme of the story? Meeting a girl/boyfriend? Stuck going to class? Attending a party?

A romantic surprise (male)

You were both nervous and excited.

your and your now-girlfriend Christina had known each other since junior year in High School but it wasn't until last year, graduation day that you finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, and shared your first kiss that night on the dance floor much to the happiness and pretend-shock of your friends. The next couple months had been a wonderful dream for you and Christina as your relationship blossomed, but never 'bloomed' as the two of you never took the final step into the bedroom and "sealed the deal" as it were.

Unfortunately you did not get the chance. You} was staying in town and going to University but Christina had gotten a job that would take her abroad for a full year, meaning the two of you would miss your first valentines together. The Long-distance relationship wasn't easy but you kept it going and all the time you thought of the day both of you would finally see each other again...and officially consummate your relationship. Originally Christiana was due to be back in September, but due to some issues with her job she had to stay away until the middle of January , and it just so happened that was when your university orchestra that you played in was going on a month long concert in another city. Again the two of you continued to speak via video and text, longing to see each other but it was difficult and it looked like you might miss another Valentines day. That's when you got a reprieve.

Originally you was due back two days after Valentines but due to a mix up with the concert scheduling you actually arrived a day early, originally you was going to tell Christina about this but then got an idea: You was going to surprise her on Valentines day morning with something wonderful. You knew where she lived after all, and this would be right out of a movie.

So we come to now. You stand in front of Christina's window on a crisp valentines day morning, just exiting your car in your costume. You was not unattractive, standing at 5'10 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. While never an athlete, you still kept yourself in decent shape and even manscaped as a lifestyle choice. Your skin crawled with goosepimples as you stood outside the window, your outfit consisting only of a thong that you was just realizing is a size two small and cardboard 'shorts' cut and decorated to look like a valentines heart over your crotch and butt. aside from that you only had a violin, the instrument you played in the orchestra.

Taking a breath, you looked up at the silent window on the second floor of Christina's house and began to play a romantic melody...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)