More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by anonenffan anonenffan

So, where does she go, or does she run into trouble before she even gets there?

A Picturesque Ski Lodge

[Author's Note : This is from a story arch being transferred over from writing.com, but this particular arc didn't have much of an intro chapter, so I gave it a little something.]

Tropical beaches? Sure, they were fun, but everyone does that. World famous cities? They would always have plenty of sight seeing to do, but the plane flights take forever. Camping trips? Too many mosquitos. No, Mackenzie wanted something a little different. Her hometown was in the middle of a brutal summer, and the red head wanted to see some snow.

After saving up some money and booking the trip, Mackenzie made her way to a ski lodge, far to the north and as chilly as can be. Long sloping mountains, frosted trees that ran along the trails, and a chilly breeze gave Mackenzie everything she wanted.

The redhead couldn't help but smirk as the snow crunched beneath her boots. Some short steps repeated the sound, causing her to giggle before she finally checked in to the resort. Her vacation had officially begun.

As she set her belonging down in her room, she took a seat on her bed, getting settled in. She took a moment to thumb through the brochure, planning her first activity.

What does Mackenzie do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)