More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who is the lucky chosen one for John to Alter?

A Japanese Woman Living with her Friends

He found himself hovering above a Japanese woman, he heard her speaking and saw her with other women. A snap and his understanding of all languages was his he listened in on the conversation. "Really Ayami-chan you bought those?" asked one of the women sitting across from the table. It was a group of four all had black hair, all were pretty but not absolutely gorgeous, well all save the woman he was hovering above. She was not pretty but she wasn't exactly hideous either, just plain looking. She was flat as a board both up top and down below, and had long black hair that covered most of her face. Comparing her to the other women they were pretty much models when matched against her. He looked at the pill bottle in question, it read 'Beautifying Pills, take one every day to become more beautiful,' there was a whole warning label on the back. John rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

One of the women grabbed it and looked at it, "This is a scam Ayami! Besides you can't just get beautiful with a pill you gotta use money! Surgery face lift, tummy tuck that's how you get beautiful!" she said.

The third woman looked at her, "Well... you're not wrong if you're not beautiful from the start you buy it... but we don't need that really even if we have the funds for it." she said, "I mean Ayami might as well give it a try and if it works I say good for her." She said.

John rubbed his chin thinking then he had a thought and with a snap he looked into Ayami's life. Ayami was no great beauty her parents weren't that attractive either... at least not by the normal standards but they found love for each other's personalities over their lack of looks. Ayami was as a shy, and introverted it wasn't till highschool though that she began to be bullied by other girls... at least until these three came along. They had come in and rebuffed the other girls with their strong personalities, but showed Ayami their more gentle side. For them they saw a young woman who was shy, and not good with people and nobody was willing to stand up for her, so they would. Over time and persistence they would become Ayami's first and best friends so much so that when they graduated from college they decided to get a house for all of them. Ayami greatly admired her friends... though in secret she also loved all three of them deeply. It was a common thought of hers to wish she had been born a man so she could have a loving relationship with them.

In regards to her friends the first was Sakura Harumi, she was a year older than Ayami and was considered the prettiest of the three. Sakura was highly intelligent and worked at a corporate building as a number cruncher in the sales department. She was responsible and thus was in charge of all of their money and had a good understanding of the law, banking and politics. She would jokingly be called the worry-wart sister. The second was Megumi Takeda, she was considered the kindest of the three, she studied behavioral health primarily, and worked as a both a couples and marriage counselor currently and not to say it wasn't good money but the majority of that money went into the utilities which were high when you had 4 women living under one roof. Third was Sakaki Minoru, she was the most open minded of the 4 and often the most gullible but she was also the most encouraging often cheering up the others when they were feeling down. She worked as a receptionist for a private doctor and was in the general medical know how, she was also very into fashion and would often give Ayami fashion advice though Ayami would often not go out preferring to stay at home and work.

Ayami worked as a web designer and also as a troubleshooter for various programs she was often called the smartest of the three even smarter than Sakura. That being said since that moment all those years ago she had developed an intense attraction to them. However due to Japan's current view on LGBT she was hesitant to admit her feelings not to mention the fact that Sakura and Sakaki were dating someone Megumi was not interested at the moment. Ayami as a result wanted to be beautiful, beautiful enough to attract at the very least Megumi to her side.

John was now intensely curious to see how this went, he had a few ideas already forming. All revolved around Ayami's little pill. Scenario 1 was that the pill would make Ayami more beautiful but would also give her a dick and balls as well making her a real live futanari. Not only that but she would also become larger, stronger and her endowments would only grow bigger and bigger with every passing day till she was satisfied with her size. While she was in public areas her dick and balls would be invisible to everybody save her three friends. Speaking of should her friends take the pills they would get a much different result. They wouldn't get any prettier, but instead when they drank cum their breasts and butt would start growing larger in proportion to what they swallowed. Also their bodies would be capable of stretching beyond normal human limits. Finally should any of them fall in love with Ayami they would get a huge boost to their breasts and butt size while also gaining the inner muscle structure to support their new assets. Also should they want a baby with Ayami and vocally express Ayami's balls would double in size and her sperm would be capable of impregnating them. Should they get pregnant John will have it set up so that their income would triple to allow them to live with extra children. During this time LGBT would win in their protests and the Japanese government would officially approve of them even if they would privately disagree.

Scenario 2 would be more unique, she would also become a futa but instead of just growing outright whenever she received compliments or words of encouragement she would get bigger and more beautiful. The effect would be stronger if the words were genuine. As for her friends same as the first scenario they would also become stretchy and would also gain a bust and butt increase. However this time, their bust and butt would grow if Ayami complimented them specifically if they asked her about a specific part of their body and she complimented it, it would grow bigger. Should any of them hook up with Ayami, Ayami could control the growth of their assets by either complimenting it making it grow bigger or insulting it making it shrink in size. Similar to the first scenario LGBT would get rights and she could pursue an open relationship with her friends and would also get income hikes should they be impregnated.

Both scenario's were interesting but should he do either one or try his luck with someone else?

Scenario 1, 2 or split?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)