More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Scenario 1, 2 or split?

Scenario 1 is a go!

John decided that scenario 1 would be more interesting, with a snap it was done, Megumi looked at the pill bottle again, "You really think this is gonna do what it promises?" She asked.

Ayami shrugged, "Doesn't hurt to try." she said compared to the other three her voice was quiet and soft.

Megumi sighed and looked at it, "I dunno it seems weird." she said, "What if it's a dud what if it makes you sick? You're like a sister to us... we don't want to see you hurt." she assured Ayami.

Ayami smiled slightly and lowered her head, "Sisters... I know." she said, but inwardly, 'But I want to be more than just a sister.' she thought."But we won't know if I don't try it do we?" She pointed out.

Megumi frowned, "No but..." she looked at Sakaki and Sakura, "Come on." she urged.

Sakaki folded her arms over her chest, "I already said if she wants to try it I say go for it." she insisted.

Sakura shrugged, "She paid for it so I think she should use it, we can't really stop her its her choice." she pointed out.

Megumi sighed then handed it back to Ayami, "Well I hope you get your wish." she said. She checked the clock which read 6:49 PM. "I'm gonna go to bed got to go to work early tomorrow." she said Sakura and Sakaki nodded in agreement leaving Ayami to herself wishing her a good night. Ayami looked at the pill bottle she grabbed the top and pushed, twisting it the loud snap told her the bottle was opened and she pulled it out and popped the airtight seal on the top. She tore off the rest of it and then turned the bottle she shook it and several pills fell out. She put back all but one and looked at the pill it was a medium sized pill with a clear casing that was somewhat squishy, filled with a golden fluid. She shrugged grabbed the bottled water and popped the pill into her mouth. She chugged the water forcing it down, when she felt it sliding down her esophagus she lowered the bottle and wiped her lips. She sat there waiting... a minute passed... then 10... 30... 1 hour... nothing... she looked at the instructions which read. 'Take only one pill, results may not take hold till the next day, should this not be the case take another pill. If there are results do not take anymore as side effects may occur.' she frowned then closing the cap she put the bottle to the side and got up heading for bed.

That night she had a most interesting dream, she dreamed that she was 6'2'' she had a toned muscular physique, breasts so huge that no Japanese woman could naturally have in fact only way to have them this big would be implants like the saline or even the infamous PP String. She also had a huge bubbly 60 inch booty perfectly smooth not a single ounce of cellulite on it. As she looked down she saw a fuzzy darkness jutting out from her... which was peculiar until a mirror appeared and lights lit up from it. She saw herself, the first thing she saw was her face. She had a face like a super model beautiful with just the right roundness in her cheeks to go with her more angular elegance she touched her face unable to believe it was hers... then as her eyes roamed her new body via the mirror she saw what the darkness had been. It had been a cock a huge one at that, it was monstrous in size, a horse would be put to shame with how long it was, and it was thick as a softball bat. Then there were her balls big as a yoga ball she put a hand on it, they seemed to swell even bigger. It was then she heard a soft cooing and looked to her right to see Megumi... but a different Megumi for one her breasts and butt were much larger than before not as big as Ayami's but still quite big.

Megumi walked up to Ayami and she pressed her body against Ayami's, Ayami looked as Megumi began to kiss her body, she could feel those hot and soft lips pressing against her skin sucking on it briefly before she pulled back leaving a lipstick mark on it. Megumi went down kissing as she did, Ayami could feel her dick getting hard. It rose like a great beast, she had a brief fear of fainting due to blood loss then remembered she was in a dream and watched her dick grow bigger and bigger. It curved upward like a crescent till it stopped, Ayami was amazed it was definitely enormous no human could be used to fuck it... and yet she had the overpowering desire to do so. She looked at Megumi now kissing the huge dick, sloppy wet lipstick marks peppering her cock. Ayami reached for Megumi she looked up at Ayami who pointed at her dick. Megumi smiled, "Yessss give me your cock!" she pleaded. Megumi was happy to do that, she grabbed Megumi and lifted her up it was amazing how light Megumi was... almost like a doll. She then positioned Megumi over her monstrous cock and with both hands pulled her down, she felt her dick sink in to Megumi's pussy, pushing in her dick got in 14 inches and already it was in Megumi's womb going straight through her cervix.

She basked in the sensations, "Fuck me hard." Megumi said and Ayami was happy to oblige she began to thrust pulling out only to slam it back in. It felt good and to get more she moved harder, stronger, and faster their bodies slapped against each other as she kept fucking Megumi. It felt heavenly, so much so that within 3 minutes she could feel her dick swelling as she readied to orgasm. "Give me babies!" Megumi screamed, Ayami felt it then a strange tingling in her balls. She felt them going against her leg and moving down to her feet, she looked down and saw her gigantic balls had reached titanic proportions. But she couldn't register it fully as she orgasmed cumming into Megumi filling her with cum. Megumi's belly stretched out from he first blast of cum then began to rapidly grow larger and larger till it was so large that it completely eclipsed them both being big enough to fill a giant 20 feet deep pool. Megumi panted as she turned her head lips pursed or a kiss. Ayami leaned into the kiss... only for a ear piercing ringing to her ears.

Ayami sat up as her alarm let loose it's ringing tones, she turned and slammed her hand onto the alarm which resulted in a cracking sound. Ayami sighed unaware of this and she rubbed her face with her hands... which felt... strangely... bigger. She held out her hands and saw they were bigger... but slimmer as well. It was this time she was aware of a weight on her chest, more senses on her bottom, and finally something was throbbing near her crotch. She froze, and grabbing her blanket she looked down and lifted it up. The first thing she saw was her bigger breasts, the second thing she saw, once she pushed her breasts to the size, was the dick and balls that throbbed near her groin, the dick was hard and at an impressive 10 inches in length and 1 and half inch thick. Her balls were the size of oranges and seemed bloated the nutsac stretched thin. Ayami felt the urge to scream but she suppressed and decided to go and take a cold shower. She got off her bed, and went to take said shower... to which she quickly turned off after 30 seconds of ice cold water pelting her to find that it was still there. She stared at her dick then looked at the mirror... and saw her face. It was... different it was pretty, not as beautiful as in the dream but she was prettier... and it was then she realized the pill had worked. But what had it turned her into a futanari?

It was then she was reminded of an aspect of her dream, Megumi coming to her, with those huge tits and ass. She wanted that, but not just Megumi she wanted Sakura and Sakaki too. But it was then she had yet another question what would happen if her friends took the pill too? It wasn't like there was evidence that it didn't work but would they also grow dicks and balls too? Would it turn into a 4 way futa orgy? Should she tell them of her male parts or keep it a secret for now?

What does Ayami do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)