More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Blackhand Blackhand

How does Kelly Respond To It?

A Cumslut In The Making

Josh was in his seat early for class the next day. True to his word, he brought his feeder with him. It was filled to the brim with cum, the result of a late night session with Sara. He pretended he wasn't watching for Kelly's arrival, even though once a minute he scanned the doorway for her arrival. Miss Harrison came walking into class. Her arrival turned heads. Today she was wearing a blouse? And a skirt that went all the way down to her knees? The reason why was obvious. Today she had a white leather collar locked around her neck. Her boyfriend must have brought her under collar.

Behind her, a few steps away came Kelly. She padded in, holding her books to her chest to protect herself from the embarrassing eyes of any watching men. She silently sat down in her usual chair. Only then did he get a chance to drink in her outfit. The normal girlish panties and bra had been replaced today with a baby blue silk set. Nothing expensive, but clearly an attempt to look pretty. Josh smiled warmly.

"Is that silk?" He said, openly running his eyes up and down her body. "You look good in it."

Kelly tried to muster a response, but she just ended up looking down and blushing. Before they could speak any longer the bell rang. Class was starting.

After class, Josh asked Kelly to come with him to the food court to hang out. She was more then happy to come with him. around the different tables friends hung out, and couples sat together. Collared women tended to sit near their owner's feat. Many of the unattached girls sat together. Josh even saw a lesbian couple holding hands together with no man in sight. A rarity, even in a college setting. Kelly sat besides him, and the two talked for awhile. She didn't bring up the feeder, even though Josh knew it was on the forefront of her mind. After their meal, he took it out and placed it on the table.

"Oh wow. It's shaped just like..." She sighed, examining it. Feeders were designed from a mold of the cock of the man who it belonged to. A perfect tool for acclimating a girl to a man's cock, or giving her something to suck on in its absence.

"Try it." He suggested. "You'll like it." Kelly reached out and grabbed the feeder. She nibbled on the tip at first, but slowly started to get into it. She went further and further down against the artificial cock, no doubt hoping to reach even deeper and deeper sums of cum. On a few occasions she had to break off to breath. Kelly was clearly a total stranger to giving head.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." She said at last, after she finished. Her eyes sparkled. "I've never tasted anything. Wow. Okay. Wow."

"Starting to see why your mother likes it so much?" Josh laughed.

"Holy cow. Yeah." She stuck out her tongue. A pool of creamy white cum still was sitting in the center of her mouth. "It just sits on my tongue and I want to just play with it and suck it and-"

"Good." He said, interrupting her and grabbing the feeder from her hand. "I'll bring some more tomorrow then."

She replied with nothing besides a warm smile. The two say and chatted a bit longer. Her posture seemed to have changed though. her legs spread a bit wider, and she leaned towards him, giving him a better angle to view her cleavage. Later on, when she stood up to go to her next class, Josh reached out and smacked her ass playfully. She whined and pouted about it, but she couldn't hide the smile on the edge of her lips...

In the present, he was still looking at Kelly's face. She was looking at his crotch nakedly. It was obvious what she wanted. After all, she was such an eager little cumslut now.

Does Josh do anything else on the bus?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)