More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Blackhand Blackhand

Does Josh do anything else on the bus?

Grope A Stranger, Of Course!

Josh reached into his pack and pulled out his feeder. He idly recalled that last night he'd filled it up, just for such a trip. Kelly's eyes traced his movements carefully. There was something she wanted to say, but the words didn't come out. The Kelly of today was much more confident and much more comfortable with her own sexuality. Still, there was an element of awkwardness to the way she did things that managed to linger. It made her cuter.

"Thank you, Daddy..." She mumbled, eyes staring wide as Josh's feeder when he laid it out in front of her. She didn't need direction. She just leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around the long fake cock, sucking and pumping her head like an expert cock sucker. It almost made Josh want to go back to his apartment and just call it a night. This new world was perfect.

Josh glanced around the bus once more. They were still a decent distance from their destination. No matter where his eyes went, they kept on being drawn back to the sexy Latina with the well proportioned curves who was sitting next to him. It was the way her legs were just ever so slightly parted. It made him curious what was between those legs. The more he looked, the more he remembered the rules he'd set up himself. Was she wearing a collar of some kind? Nope. Her neck was totally exposed. No one to claim her.

With his free hand, he reached over to her. She visibly gasped at the warm touch on her skin. He waited for her to swat his hand away, or shout out, or call him a pervert. But, she didn't make a single move to remove his hand. To her, being groped on a bus could only be a weekly occurrence. Even part of Josh's own brain kept on telling him how normal this all was. Hadn't he felt up that cute blond on the park bench just the other day? He had done that, right?

The woman spread her legs wider. There was no mistaking that message. Josh's knuckles brushed ever so softly against the fabric of her panties. The woman's reaction was hard to gauge. Her face was hard to see behind a mass of her long dark hair. Still no signs of resistance though. Josh opened his palm, and pressed it into her crotch. That one earned a definite response. The Latina arched her back. Meanwhile, Sara looked on idly. She didn't seem to mind much. It was normal for him to play with other women in this world, even while she watched. For her part, Kelly was far too focused on the fake cock to even notice, much less care about his ministrations to this nameless woman.

Remember folks, if you enjoy this story thread please feel free to give it a like. After all, someone needs to be able to compete with Despaxas!

What does Josh do to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)