More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Blackhand Blackhand

Where does the conversation go from here?

Josh Offers Kelly A Taste of his Cum

The class continued on from that point, with Miss Harrison giving the lesson. It's remarkable how well she proved capable of maintain the facade of normality, despite her secret arousal. Dylan continued to interrupt her with a rude remark every few minutes. She just had to take it. She may been the teacher, but she was powerless in this situation.

"I bet a guy like you must have at least three or four girlfriends." Kelly remarked to you, with a sigh. "It must be hard to manage."

"You'd lose that bet." You laugh. "I only have one at the moment. My high school sweetheart, Sara."

"One? Really?" She looked genuinely shocked at that. A sheltered response. Any girl who'd actually dated a man would have expected that answer.

"Oh yeah. Most college aged guys, except those football team assholes, only have one or two. It's expensive to have more until you can support them all."

"Oh." She said, sinking slightly into her chair. Reminded once more of her own ignorance.

"I'll tell you what." You said before she had too much time to second guess herself. The challenge of laying Kelly would be in not scaring her off, as opposed to impressing her. "Do you really want to know why women seem to love men's cum so much?"

"I guess so." She raised an eyebrow at you.

"Good. Then, I'll bring my feeder with me next time." You smiled. If you could get her addicted to your cum, that wouldn't exactly be a bad result. "I'll let you taste some after class."

"You'd do that for me?" She leaned in closer to you, squeezing her shoulders together. "Even though I'm not your girlfriend?"

"You're my friend. If a friend of mine wants help with something, I'm going to help her out." You assure her. The bell rings, signaling the end of the period. As she packs up her books, you catch her shooting you a few innocent glances. She was adorable. You had to have her.

How does Kelly Respond To It?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)