More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What are you?

A Critter

You are TRULY the lowest of the low, a 'critter', more an animate part of the background scenery than an actual monster, in point of fact you aren't even worth XP! However you have something 99.9999% of critters DON'T have, Intelligence. Once every couple of months a Critter accidentally spawns with the intellect of a character, for reasons the Admin can't quite figure out and are in too much hot water with the authorities outside the game to try to patch. They tend to find them quickly and put them in a special inaccessible area that they call the 'Ultra Luxury Zoo', but for some reason they have overlooked you, ether not realizing you were intelligent or you not having betrayed your increased intellect while they were doing a sweep, or perhaps they are even now testing you to SEE if you are intelligent?

You have no idea, in point of fact you actually know NONE of this, just that you spawned one day and were able to THINK, but unfortunately not SPEAK, so you have been unable to make much use of your new-found consciousnesses, except grow ever more angry with the 'Heroes' who repeatedly kill you for the 'crafting ingredients' your body provides.

But NOT any MORE damn it! As of today you are DONE with that: may be a lowly Critter, but you are going to kick this game's sorry ASS, and maybe just maybe, some day you will be a mighty 'Boss' monster!

What KIND of Critter are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)