More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What KIND of Critter are you?

Critter (Infernal Cockroach: [Male])

Infernal Cockroach: (Male) #3096: Level 1

HP: 3/3
MP: 6/6
ATK: 1/1
DEF: 15/15
SPC-ATK: 1/1
SPC-DEF: 100/100
SPD: 5/5

ABILITIES:
Impregnate: You can impregnate any consenting FEMALE mob with your spawn for 5MP after ten minutes of sex. She will give birth to 2d10 LVL 0 Critter (Infernal Cockroach: Maggot)s after 1d3 days. Doing this fulfills a renewable quest, "PROCREATION", worth 1d100 × (mother's level) XP, with a cooldown time of 1d100 minutes - Number of unimpregnated fertile females within 10 Feet.

Observe: For 1MP per minute, you can read the basic stats of other characters around you.


Yep, those are your stats.

You've never even been able to use "Impregnate", not even on the queen of your hive, and thank your lucky stars you can't because she kills and eats the males afterward! Ok, your defense stats are pretty high, but you've used your "Observe" skill and you know that as the males of the colony gain levels their attack increases slightly but their awesome defense takes a nose dive...

You'd be content to remain as you are, living out your five-week life cycles in the basement of the Temple of Armok in the Jurnezdebran Pass, but, you have a small problem. Your penis and testicles are a key ingredient in a "Potion of Infernal Virility" and your shell is used to make a "Scarab of Disease Resistance". For these 'crafting ingredients' the heroes shrink themselves to the size of spiders and attack your colony every two or three days.

You can hear them coming into the basement now, best scurry and find somewhere to hide!

Where Will You Hide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)