More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Does Lois Find?

A Clue

Just then, standing up, looking over Jimmy's shoulder, Lois caught it... Scrawled on the wall of the stall. Diana Reynolds, one of the missing women, was an art major, specializing in calligraphy. Had her own personal rune. There it was...with an arrow pointing down.

"Jimmy," she said aloud. "Is there a...lower level to this club?"

"Oh Miss Lane, you don't want to go there!" Jimmy said, struggling to pull his pants up. "It's a bit of a rough crowd..."

Lois stared the photographer in the eye. "Jimmy, I just cleaned out your asshole and watched you spray your watery spunk all over the bathroom. I think I can handle it."

"It's just that...um...I'm not...dressed for it." He blushed.

Lois raised an eyebrow.

"What she means..." a new voice interrupted them. "...is that downstairs is ladies only."

Tall, black and stately, with small breasts that hung free in a sheer red blouse, a pair of tight black jeans graced her legs...and Lois could see an unmistakable bulge in those trousers, leading down one leg.

"You're..." Lois paused. "On the other side of the gloryhole. That was you?"

"Aisha. Charmed, I'm sure. And yes, that was me." She gave Jimmy a pat on the ass. "Jamie and I are...acquainted."

"I'm..." Lois started, by Aisha held up a hand. "I know who you are, Lane. Although I'm not sure why you're here. If you want to go downstairs, though...we're going to have to get Jamie here something to wear."

Lois and Aisha shared a smile. "Jamie" gulped, a sinking feeling in his stomach.

What Does Jimmy End Up Wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)