More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YZS YZS

Which Story Will You Choose?

》Royal Service《 (Side Story)

In the world of Lustyre there are many kings and queens, they are all known for being respectable beings that inspire their people, to be able to lead great amounts of creatures in large kingdoms such as the Elf or Demon Empire these royal beings need a certain amount of skills, values and principles to be the very best leaders of their kingdom, that's why you see that these kings and queens reflect the best traits of the people they represent.

An elf queen should portray an image of serenity, kindness, love and friendliness but without losing the courage and determination that the elves are so well known for. While a demon king should represent the most dark traits that a creature could possibly have, those creatures are meant to be outright evil, have no mercy for others and show no love for absolutely no one, they are suppossed to have no heart and and a soul colder than the Chill Tundra.

You get the point, the leaders of a kingdom represent their people so you could assume that everyone would know how they are or how they behave, an elf queen should be an innocent and kind girl that shows love to everyone and a demon king should be a heartless bastard, right? Well that's not always the case, you don't get to judge a person until you fully know them, and maybe the creatures of these kingdoms don't know their leaders very much.

That's why in this next story we'll be exploring the lives of some beings of the highest royalty to fully understand how they act, maybe they are hiding something behind the image they try so hard to portray to their people, maybe they have some very dark and hidden thoughts and emotion that make them act in a way no one has ever seen before, everyone has secrets, even these types of people, maybe is time to go and find out what the royalty is hiding.

Choose the next characters you want to follow, there is only one available now:

Crimson Demon King: Some orcs have captured two elf sisters and they brought them to the king of The Crimson Empire, who now has all the power in the world to do everything at his disposal to these elf girls, and he has some tools and tricks to make it happen so find out what he will do to these poor sisters...

Which characters will you be following?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)