More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YZS YZS

Which Story Will You Choose?

》Character Profiles & Gallery《

Lusty Kingdom is conformed by various stories, which all contain certain characters that bring diversity and life to the plot, in the case of Lust Adventure the character list is so extensive that you can practically find all types of people and creatures that bring fun and depth to the story.

The relationships that these characters form are also important but sometimes it becomes difficult to know everything about a character and the entire story or relationship that it has with another so for those reasons i have created the character profiles for each one of them to tell all the basic information and personality traits they have.

But not only that, i have also found images to represent most of the characters and compile the images and all the necessary information to get to know each character better, and even get a good look of what they look like.

As the story progresses more characters get added to this chapter and even their profiles get updated so make sure to check this chapter frequently to get to see all the images and new character information (you can check with another account to not ruin your score or reach the end of an act to visit this chapter and continue the story normally)

Choose a character you want to learn more about and explore their respective gallery to get to know them better and have a greater experience of this story.

》Royal Service Characters:

  1. Percy
  2. Alice (Available)
  3. Faye (Available)
  4. Juviel

》Lust Adventure Characters:

[Prologue] Act 1:

  1. Finn
  2. Faranne
  3. Zoey (Available)
  4. Lilith (Available)
  5. Itzel
  6. Milky (Available)

▪ [Prologue] Act 2:

  1. Adeline

[Prologue] Act 3:

  1. Katsumi (Available)
  2. Sayuri (Available)

[Prologue] Act 4:

  1. Tsuri
  2. Erys (Available)
  3. Haze

What character profile do you wish to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)