More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YZS YZS

Which Story Will You Choose?

《Story Info》

》Author's Note《

Hello, i'm the author, this is my second sex story on this site and i'm putting a lot more effort into this one so i thought i could do a chapter with general information about the story.

So first of all, i learned a lot about variables and how to change score, customization and everything, this should allow me to make a ton more of creative choices, implement some story ideas more easily and create some more advanced branching that hopefully will make the story better. These will be used for a few things like:

  • Character Customization: This is pretty obvious, you can change their names and some other stuff but i'm also trying to make characters change in behavior from the decisions you take, so for example, you could act mean to a character which causes it to be mean back later on the story or something like that. This will hopefully help to give more variation in dialogues, also i'm trying to make it so you have to take a couple of decisions and collect items to unlock more chapters with those characters, like sex scenes or different endings.
  • Item Collection: Throughout the story there are going to be different choices you'll have to make, these involve mainly collecting items to then unlock secrets or extra scenes, i don't want to use this feature that much because it could turn very complicated so these items would probably be useful only at the end of the story where you'll need to collect multiple items for an ending.
  • Achievements: I really like this feature, so it should explain for itself but to put it simply, if you do a couple of stuff or progress in the story you should be rewarded with achievements, there will be a lot of them so try to get them all (it may take multiple games) These achievements are very simple and they will just pop up at the score tab with other stuff.
    Speaking of the score tab, this one will keep track of a lot of things, mainly achievements, endings, important variables, items and the main character stats, these stats are very simple but they change the whole story, or at least in combat or battles they are essential so try to level up the character so you don't die at the end.

Well that's pretty much all about the main story but there's other stuff i have to say regarding the amount of times i will upload and how so, what the rules of this story are, how long it will be and other stuff outside the story so here they are:

■ Feedback: I've gained a lot of experience from my first story and thanks to feedback i believe i have tackled most of them in this one, even now i think i can improve much more and i would like if you could give me feedback on chapters you didn't like or the overall story and some details you would like to see like a character description chapter or the inclusion of images, it would all greatly help me.

■ Story Progression: This story (or at least the main one) is pretty long but thankfully i don't think it becomes repetitive because it has so many characters, i've learned from the past that by fleshing out characters the story can get a little boring so i'll still try to develop the main characters as much as i can but in a more direct manner so it doesn't take 500 chapters for a character arc to be completed, there are a lot of secondary characters that bring the most fun to the story so you should look forward to them. The story will be structured in large chapters with acts that hopefully will help the structure and pace of the story, all of them are titled so if you want to skip an act or a whole chapter you can find the next one easily in the story map or a special chapter that i'm going to implement.

■ Sex Stuff: So here's a big one, i know this is a sex story site and most people just want to see hot sex scenes with all types of monster girls without reading too much about normal story stuff so i thought about it for a while and decided that i will give them just that. I'm trying to find a good balance of normal story with sex scenes, so far is going well and let me tell you, there are a lot more sex scenes than in my previous story, i'm talking about a 1:6 ratio of sex scenes with normal chapters or 1:4 if we include nudity and lewd moments that i have so far, pretty good but considering the story gets a lot more interesting and filled with action and other lore that ratio could increase as the story progresses but you can still say that this story has a fast pace in terms of sex.

■ Chapter Uploading: Here's another important point to make, the chapters from this story are usually medium size, except for the sex scenes that i try to make them as long as possible to enjoy the most out of it, apart from that i think i can write around 3 chapters a day, considering that i will always have at least 5 chapters ready for upload as a back up i think i could upload twice everyday, maybe even more but we'll see, this means that you should probably wait for about three days before checking the story again, that way i can upload all of the chapters thar are necessary for story progression, i'm mentioning this because sometimes people check everyday a story and if i only uploaded one chapter out of three in a part where you have to choose you will only choose the first one because you were impatient and you didn't wait for the other choices to be uploaded, that's why i'm saying that you should wait a couple of days to check the story again although i will be uploading frequently so it won't be that big of a wait.

■ The last point to make here is that this is all just for fun, i enjoy a lot writing stories like this so please don't take it too seriously, i know a lot of people don't take seriously stories in this site but i had to make this clear because there will probably be a lot of chapters or ideas that you may have seen in the past, this is because i take inspiration in other stuff like games or anime to create my own stuff, you could consider it copying but i always try to take some aspects of other stories or games to then put my own twist to it, i love building my own stories out of other ones, i consider myself a creative person so most of the time the story could begin exactly the same as another one but after a while i could build a whole different plot and direction than the original, i mix various stories and plots to create a massive one and hopefully i'm good at it, so that's why if you see some aspects from this story that are similar to other ones it's because i do take inspiration from others and i add to it with some interesting plots and characters (also, tell me in the comments if you recognize some of the plots and characters i take inspiration from)

Hope you understand all of that because is very important for the story and well, that's all i had to say, for now on i'll try not to make that many author's notes because they can be a little annoying. Anyways, there's a big story waiting for you so go out there and enjoy it, have fun!!

Everything clear? Leave a comment for your suggestions and questions

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)