More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YZS YZS

Which Story Will You Choose?

✯《【Lust Adventure】》✯

The fantastic lands of Lustyre have a ton to offer. The world is conformed by various biomes, and a large variety of other places, that make it so special and fun. It is filled with all kinds of wonderful creatures, such as the beautiful monster girls, but not everything about this fantasy world is perfect.

Deep underground, there's a dark magical that has infected a great part of the world. This is known as Lust, and its power is spread, and amplified by some evil beings that want to rule the world, or destroy it. It has created a conflict between two major sides of the world that has lasted for centuries. Unfortunately, the dark beings have conquered, and infected with Lust, almost half of the entire world, and until this day, the pure beings are trying to resist, and reclaim the lands they grew up in.

An incredible amount of conflicts, battles and wars have taken place in the world, with various results like the of a few heroes, or the destruction of entire biomes. But definitely the biggest one was the most recent, where after a few years of preparation, and gathering of dark magic, The Crimson Empire decided to invade the most powerful locations and cities of their opposition. The war was something no one has ever seen before, it was brutal, horrific, and left grave consequences to both sides. The pure side was the most affected, since they had most of their population massacred, dozens of cities, and even kingdoms destroyed, and a few hundred heroes killed. Even their most powerful hero was murdered, leaving the pure side hopeless, and causing them to surrender a big part of their lands and people.

The Great Crimson Empire succeeded. They conquered and claimed half of Lustyre, they captured the best heroes, and took control of major cities, leaving their opposition significantly weaker. The dark beings were more powerful than ever, so they used their power, and huge armies, to rule over all the evil lands corrupted by Lust. They seemed unstoppable, so the pure side took some years to retreat, and hope someday they can retake their beautiful lands. But this time was rather long, it turned into a dark age of uncertainty, where most innocent creatures weren't sure if they could survive the evil forces of The Crimson Empire, and the dark magic they use, known as Lust.

This story follows the adventure of a young boy, as he explores the world of Lustyre during this dark age. He has to visit all the different lands and biomes, meet all kinds of creatures, create all sorts of friends, reveal deep secrets hidden inside the darkest places of the world, and learn the true story of the tragic events that took place in this fantastic world. His journey will be very long, but in that time he will make sure to make the most out of it, this means have some fun... and maybe explore some of the erotic aspects of this world too...

Ready for the adventure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)