About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AreaVegetable liked the chapter Ma viene presto interrotta in I desideri di una principessa.
6 days ago
-
AreaVegetable liked the chapter Prigionia e una piccola rivincita in I desideri di una principessa.
6 days ago
-
AreaVegetable liked the chapter No, per poco in I desideri di una principessa.
6 days ago
-
AreaVegetable liked the chapter Non si arrende e ha un piano in I desideri di una principessa.
6 days ago
-
AreaVegetable liked the chapter Castità forzata in I desideri di una principessa.
1 week ago
-
AreaVegetable liked the chapter Farà in modo che non possa accadere di nuovo in I desideri di una principessa.
1 week ago
-
AreaVegetable liked the chapter Introduction in I desideri di una principessa.
1 week ago
-
AreaVegetable published the chapter Nello studio di Eleonora in Natale in famiglia .
3 months ago
-
AreaVegetable liked the chapter Introduction in Diary of a Castratrix.
4 months ago
-
AreaVegetable published the chapter Sensei Ursula in Natale in famiglia .
5 months ago
No recent activity
AreaVegetable has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AreaVegetable has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AreaVegetable has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AreaVegetable has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AreaVegetable has not earned any awards.