More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Does misfortune strike Mackenzie as she works out? Or perhaps afterwards?

secret spa.

"Hi I'm Valentina, do you want to now a secret?" Asked a pear shaped latina girl she often saw at the gym. She was wearing a black t-shirt that hid an obviously padded training bra and a pair of snug fitting grey yoga pants that hugged her enormous ass and thick legs.

As a reporter there was little that she could do to resist learning a new secret.

"Sure I love knowing secrets." She replied.

"You know about the steam rooms, but do you konw about the secret spa?" Asked the rotund girl.

A secret spa ? She never heard of it, the gym didn't advertise it, but then it wouldn't be a secret right? Maybe it is what they mean with the Elite in their name.

"No I didn't knew there was a spa." She replied.

"It is exclusive, invite only, you have to know someone that has access. I don't know if I can show it to you, maybe you could try it, you seem to fit the type." She said crypticly.

This smells like a scoop, a secret society of people with a secret spa in a prestigious gym in town, what secret she might find there, who is in? What do they do here? What private conversations will she snoop in?

With her perfect face, long copper hair, generous boobs and all around magnificent body she was obviously the type to be invited in such a thing.

"I really want to try, I'm sure I'll fit in." She replied.

"Go on then , strip and only keep your towel on. I'll have to blindfold you the first time, so that if they don't accept you, you don't know how to enter." Said Valentina.

Turning her back she stripped of her sweaty clothes and draped herself in her towel clipping the key to it.

She was so lucky. And to think that until then she'd have sworn that the portly latina didn't like her, always throwing her strange looks in the gym or the lockers.

It is clear now she was just scouting her for admittance in the secret group.

A white sweat band was slipped over her eyes. Grabbed by the hand she followed her out of the locker.

Walking a long time, she was lost. Her attempt at remembering the way were foiled by many turns and twirls around herself.

She was beginning to have trouble to keep her towel in place. She was happy that she was alone with Valentina as the short towel would have often flashed her neither regions.

"Now it is time for your trial. Count to ten and remove the blindfold, not before or you'll fail." Said Valentina in her ear before removing her towel.

A trial, more some harmless hazing. In a secret spa where people wear only towels it was to be expected.

She counted to ten and removed her blindfold, to see......

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)