More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by sadsarcastic1 sadsarcastic1

She counted to ten and removed her blindfold, to see......

pushed out into the street

While counting to 10 Mackenzie felt someone calmly reaching to touch her wrists

"Miss one extra thing for the spar"

"O, OK" as she felt the woman once again lightly touching her wrists and placing something on them

" probably a band for the new spa"she thought naively. And as she stood there, back straight, chest out, lightly purchased on her feet, she counted down from 10

3..2..1..

"Enjoy miss" Valentina whispered in her ear before she simultaneously pushed hard on her back and removed her blindfold.

as Mackenzie stumbled forward the light from her removed blindfold made it hard to see.

first she felt a cold breeze run up her naked body as her eyes adjusted and revealed the true nightmare in front of her.

She was outside ... completely naked.

She tried to cover herself but found her wrists where bound behind her, that bitch had set her up.

Mackenzie turned around to see Velentina behind a glass door laughing so hard she was holding her stomach.

Mackenzie quickly dashed to the door"what the fuck are you doing for god sake let me in"

Valentina laughed some more as she watched Mackenzie helplessly struggle against her bindings, she started to get goosebumps in the cold and her nipples started to become much more pronounced.

"Please i'm sorry for anything that i did, but please don't leave me here without any clothes"

Making eye contact with Mackenzie, a small smirk crawled across Valentinas face. She stepped out from behind the class door and walked slowly towards Mackenzie who stumbled a couple of steps back.

"i give you clothes"

A wave of relief came over Mackenzie that relaxed her posture, assuring her this whole thing was done. Valentina then waved her hand signalling her to turn round, she thought to remove the bindings, but no.

Instead Valentina took the same sweat band from before and put it back over Mackenzie's eyes

"like i say, enjoy" and the vile woman gave a big shove and pushed Mackenzie out into the unknown.

Mackenzie now stood there, naked in the cold. Her eyes covered and her hands tied, with no idea who is watching and where she is. And more importantly what happens next.


what happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)