More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

She counted to ten and removed her blindfold, to see......

the main gym room.

Removing her blindfold she saw that she was in the main exercise room of the gym, completely naked.

No trace of Valentina or of her towel and locker key.

Lily her main competitor at the news station is standing there with a camera crew.

" it is Lily Stripem and we are now live from the Elite Nutrition & Fitness gym where our colleague has decided to train in the nude to protest the unfair standard of dress code women and girls face worldwide." She declared to the camera.

"What!?" Exclaimed the embarrassed redhead.

"Tell me Mackenzie Fairbairn, what decided you to join this protest and convinced to air a daily show from the gym for the next year? Will you hold your word or chicken out? Especially after the huge money invested in it." She continued.

"What show? What money?" She replied.

"Well the bet you had with billionnaire Eddie Chambers that you will hold one year. If you win he will pay for the show and donate 50 millions dollars to buy clothe to poor girls in developing countries. If you lose he will make you pay for the show and lobby to get women forbidden to wear swimsuits on the beach or pools, putting billions in the campaign if need be." She explain.

"That's insane!!" She replied

"What our audience wants now is only the naked truth. Will you truly commit to the cause of women worldwide or choose to make them suffer for your pride." She asked.

Mackenzie reporter's mind was on overdrive. Chambers owned Channel 11 were she worked. She spotted the Csports logo on all the machines of the gym ( a property of Chambers incorporated )

She had been set up. Even Valentina must have worked for them.

Now what to do?

Denounce them and pass for the woman that made all girls to swim naked ?

Or go along to learn more about this conspiracy ?

Just running wiuld have little effect as they would wait for her at work tomorrow.

dilemma, between a rock and a naked place.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)