More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What path do you take?

Your sister can wait, stop the bank robbery, "Play the Hero for once" (Hero Story Path)

Your floating around as a ghost. "Man with these powers I can do anything", you said. You got to stop this bank robbery from happening. You wanted to be a hero, like batman or something. You loved superhero movies so why not use your powers for good? You go and fly down to the bank that was located just a few blocks from your house. You get there and hear someone screaming. You go fly into the bank to where the screaming is coming from. You float through the wall of the bank and see very attractive women with a gun in hand. She was wearing a tight black suit like the one Black Widow would wear from the Marvel comics.

She looked kind of like this:

https://imgur.com/gallery/hwTwnQW

"Put the money and the in the bag" she said. Nobody move or I'll shoot. Hurry up and put the money in the bag I don't have all day.

You think to yourself (I can't let her do this). Everybody has there faces on the floor and the lady is putting the money in the bag.

You looked around and saw one of your classmates from school named Hank. A huge guy that you know from the wrestling team with his head down almost crying, you could possess him and use his strong body to stop the robbery or you could just possess the women. You decided to....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)