More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

Simply possess the women and walk out

Aaron was floating around as a ghost when it dawned on him. "Man with these powers I can do anything", you said. Just then you hear some screaming. "what the hell"

"Put the money in the bag" she said. Nobody move or I'll shoot. Hurry up and put the money in the bag I don't have all day." The women said.

Aaron thinks to himself (I can't let her do this). Everybody has there faces on the floor and this lady is putting the money in the bag.

Now, obviously, to possessing one of those others would be, unconventional. Obviously, the root of the problem was the robber, Aaron decided perhaps it would be best to take control of her and perhaps bag a bit if extra cash for himself, as well, it was pretty much being offered on a silver platter here.

You flew down at a rather break neck speed for any human as you plunge deep into her body and combined with her body and soul, as you take full control of the woman. The women drop her head down as you took control over her body.

No words are exchanged or shared, as you slowly walk out of the building, the people obviously confused at this bizarre behavior, hoping into a confidently placed car, and with the knowledge of car jacking in your head, you break into a random car, and simply drive off after taking care of the dirty work, in a laymen's terms. It was weird you didn't know how to hot wire a car or have any memory of it but it seems she does.

You drive near your house, thankfully unoccupied at the moment, and silently lay the bag on the counter.

After a while of driving away, you break, and exit the woman's body, flying too far to see her reaction or registration.

The woman felt strange as the dizziness faded away. Last thing she remembered was that she was in the bank, holding a gun as she asked for money. But where was she now? She was confused as she saw the dashboard of a car in front of her with the view showing a suburban area.. Looking around she didn't recognize the car, it wasn't the escape vehicle. Anger came upon her. This wasn't part of the plan, she was supposed to take the motorcycle in front of the bank and now she was inside a car? The woman tried to remember things, but it was vague. She couldn't even recollect how she got the car here.

"Dammit." She cursed as she hit the dashboard. This was her only chance and she screwed up. Now the bank would be under even more protection than before. It would take months or even years for them to loosen security. The woman tried to remember how things went, but she couldn't. She only remembered a feeling. A feeling of comfort and serenity. The woman clutched her stomach as her body seemed to remember it; it was good. So good. It was like she didn't even remember she existed. She was so caught up in the joyous feelings she didn't hear the police sirens going of until they were pretty close. The woman quickly lied down as the police vehicle drove straight pass her. She guessed the cops were looking for her.

But they were not the thing that she was worried about, it was this feeling that she had. She wanted to feel it again, her body felt empty without it. Her priority was finding out what it was that made her feel that good. The woman looked around the car for something to help her in her quest. Luckily for her the car was outfitted with GPS. A few touches and she knew which way the car went before. Smiling confident she turned the car around in search of "it", whatever it was.

Meanwhile you were sitting at a chair in your living room just thinking about the women you had possess. You never got a good look at her but you knew that she was very beautiful. To take her off your mind you focused your attention back to the money that was stolen from the bank but now was yours, it was exactly $500,000 in cash. You had no clue what to do with it but you could always give it to charity. You were cut from your thinking when you heard a car pull up to your house. You look outside the house and see the women you possessed.

•The women's point of view:

The women got out the car and looked at the house the GPS had taken her to and saw someone move from the curtain really quick. She somehow knew that the feeling of comfort and serenity came from whoever was inside this house and he/she also had the money from the bank so she started walking towards the front door.

•Aaron's point of view:

Aaron saw the woman walking to the front door but before she could knock Aaron turned into a ghost and flew into her body. Gaining control of her, Aaron walked into his house heading upstairs to unpossess her and tie her to a chair so the he could question her. When he got to his room he quickly looked into the mirror to see what the beautiful woman looked like. The women looked to be in her late 20's with black hair that went to her upper back and dark blue eyes, Aaron looked down to have a better look at her body. From what he could tell, she had perfectly perky breasts and a thick tight ass. "Man, She has an amazing body" You were going to get out of her and tie her to a chair to question her, but you could also spare some time for fun exploring her body....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)