More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EthanRave EthanRave

What's next?

Follow her

As tempting as it had been to help, you honestly wasn't sure what you could do while there was hostages around. You weren't sure how things would play out if you just possessed her, for all you knew she could resist and actually fire the gun on accident, plus using any other bystander could be dangerous, so for now you just let it play out. You watched as the robbery went its course. She had gotten the money and somehow escaped through clever thinking, throwing off the cops that were tailing her.

She couldn't however through you off. You were able to keep up with her from start to finish. Eventually after she thought she lost everyone else she returned to her hide out. It was a quaint place. Very private and not really standing out much. You floated inside finding her carefully hiding her loot while she went to fetch something to drink from her fridge.

You did your best trying to scope out the place and from what you saw she was all alone, perfect. As you saw her walking around her base, you quickly made your move to get closer to her. Taking your time you quietly passed your hand into her back. Almost immediately she reacted, drawing her gun and turning around. You pulled back half startled at the barrel facing you.

You tried your best not freak out as you stared at her eyes. How had she seen you? Her eyes shifted around as she turned her head look elsewhere. "That's weird." She muttered as she glanced around. "I could have sworn someone was here." She mused to herself.

Oh so she hadn't seen you, but she had felt when you tried to possess her. That's a relief. Once you had managed to collect yourself though. You didn't dare waste any more time. While she still looked around, you lunged at her body, forcing yourself inside.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)