More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

Stop the women with your classmate's body

You looked on with your ghostly form and Hank was close and behind the women and within her blind spot. This would be perfect to disarm her. You remember Hank from your school as that nerdy kid from school. He was about your same age but was a huge guy at 6,3 250 pounds. He seems like your prototypical nerd trapped in a an american football players body. He was a real pussy for someone his size. He was crying, for his mom with his hands behind his head. If only he wasn't such a puss. You can possess him and easily take her down. You thought as you flow towards Hank. The women turns and kicks the Hank on the ground and yelling for him to be quiet. She places the gun on Hank's head and yells "to make sure I mean business I'll blow this guys head off!". The women was is as pretty as she was dangerous. She isn't your regular thief she definitely had training. You had to act fast! What should you do, should you go on with your plan to possess Hank to fight her or take a chance and hope you flow into the women's body in time before she kills Hank?

You decide to

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)