More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by epona epona

What's next?

You own what you want at home, go to school

School sucks as usual, same boring classes taught by the same boring teachers, but now things are much more interesting you can help but grip your pen tight as you ponder how best to use your new found power if it was even real. It was probably just a really trippy dream you muse to yourself. Well you could start with a small item that belongs to someone who you know doesn't care much for you so that if they just straight up say it's yours now you know it's legit and that is your plan too. However, as you work up the nerves to test your crazy fever dream power IRL an even better opportunity presents itself during lunch. After grabbing a seat at your usual table (where your friends usually hang out in the morning, after school, and if your lucky and all your lunch times align during actual lunch) you see the only one of your friends that shared your lunch time this semester bound toward you with her usual energy.

"Hyelllo!!!" near shouts Miko as she bounds up to your table. Miko Suzumi is an adorable Japanese American, second generation as both her parents moved here from Tokyo five years prior to her being born. She stands at a diminutive, though average in regards to her heritage, 5' 1". She has shoulder length black hair that she has tied up into a ponytail to match her energetic, almost sporty, personality. She has a rounded face and almond-esque hazel eyes hiding behind a pair of ruby red, rectangle framed, prescription glasses, an all around cute face really if you were being honest. She's wearing a shirt adorned with the symbol from some anime that she's been into recently. She is super into anime and manga, and while you enjoy these things too you don't enjoy them as much as her. She says it makes her feel connected to her heritage but you and your friends know she's just a massive weeb. Regardless of what is on the shirt the fact remains that she is wearing a fitted shirt and therefore it hugs tightly to her D cup breasts. While that isn't the largest cup size ever, on a 5' 1" frame they look gigantic, a feature she got from her mother who stands at a slightly taller 5'3" (You'd guess, your not going around measuring your friends parent's hight like a weirdo). They are definitely her defining feature though she also has some thicc thighs too as you noticed last summer when your gang when to the beach. You've always been best friends since kindergarden, but for a while now you've taken notice of her as a woman and it has led to a bit of tension in your group as more than one of you guys are attracted to her, but none of you have had the courage to ask her out for fear of splintering the group.

As you were lost in deep though about your dream powers you didn't catch her greeting despite how loud and peppy it was. She takes notice of this and bends down behind your back while leaning her face right next to your ear.

"Ko-Ni-Chi-Wa" she breaths into you ear in an over flirty way. Now with no way to not notice you near jump out of your seat.

"Ah hahahaha! welcome back to planet earth space cadet" she gives you a mock salute but you just sigh and say hello as you recollect yourself.

"The hell were you spacing out for man! That's so unlike you, you alright?"

"I'm fine I was just thinking about a weird dream I had last night."

"Ohhh I got ya "weird", eh?" She says as she mock jacks off.

"No, no, no not that kind of dream but I suppose it could have gone there if anything happened with the goddess."

"Goddess? Ooooo go on this sound really interesting."

You tell her everything from waking up in a universal no man's land, to Dominia, and to the powers supposedly bestowed upon you.

"So, did ya test it out yet?"

"No I'm not gonna either that's stupid."

"Liar, I bet you were gonna do a boring test like write your name on something that you usually wouldn't be able to take, lame."

"Fine I was planning that so what, you got any better ideas?"

"Yeah actually." She holds out her arm and grabs your pen that is laying on the table and hands it to you.

"Are you kidding me?" You chuckle

"Nah man its just a dream lets goof with it!" She beams you a smile that gets you caught in her flow, so you acquiesce and grab the pen from her.

"Ah right, write it on my upper arm so our little joke won't be visible to everyone all day, and don't write anything too raunchy just in case!" She says as she with a wink as she rolls up the sleeve on her right arm.

You hold the pen up to her right arm and with a laugh begin to write.

What do you write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)