More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by epona epona

What do you write?

Miko is maid to serve

You write "Derren's loyal maid" on her arm and since you recall this ability as well wish for is to be in an elegant script in back centered on a golden band that wraps around her arm. "Yeah right" you think to yourself as you finish your "mark of ownership". You see her eyes dilate significantly for a second before they she blinks twice and shoots up from her seat. "Crap!" you think to yourself, she must be angry about what you wrote and you're about to be chewed out in front of everyone in the cafeteria. But instead she bows?!

"Forgive my insolence Goshujin-sama, this is hardly the proper attire for your humble servant. I shall fetch my proper uniform at once." She says as she crosses her right arm across her chest and enters a bow that puts her body at a near 90 degree angle. As she does this you see the unmistakable glimmer of gold and what appears to be an elegantly written cursive d planted directly on her skin as her sleeve falls over to drape the area you wrote on. She immediately turns away from you and with haste exits the cafeteria leaving you stunned. You'd have believed she was mega screwing with you but she 100% had what you wanted the lettering to look like and there is no way she could have known about this let alone been able to reproduce it.

"Well this seems legit then, huh..." you say aloud to absolutely no one, but wait is Miko going to run out and buy a maid outfit or does she now suddenly have one here? Hold on you got an idea! You take you pen and quickly scribble Derren's table on the table you're eating at and think this table is blue. Okay now you're just a jackass staring at a table nothing happened you don't even feel any difference with "owning" the table.

"Hey!" you call out to a random student passing by. "Who owns this table?" You ask them.

"Uh, you do." The student quickly glances at the table and shrugs in confusion.

"So the school doesn't own it?" Now they're looking at you like you have two heads.

"No dude it's got your name on it you own it, you alright man?"

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks." They roll their eyes and continue on like you were the weird one, though thanks to Dominia's powers being exactly as advertised you were the weird one in that exchange. Now back to your test you now wish for the table to be painted blue. Sure enough the schools handyman shows up shortly after with a can of blue paint and something about how if you were kind enough to let the school use it they can at least paint it the color you want. Interesting the world does seem to bend somewhat to your wishes for your property as you never reached out to anyone about you wanting a color change, but it didn't work when you tried to make it so that the table was always blue, at least not with the way you worded what you owned. You quickly will away the ownership of the table and when you look up the handyman is no longer holding a paint can but instead a broom as he goes around cleaning the lunch room, further proving that you have slight reality bending abilities, thanks Dominia!

As you muse to yourself you hear footsteps approaching you. You turn around and see Miko now clad in a stereotypical maid outfit like she just got out of a shift at a maid cafe in Tokyo or something.

"Sorry for the delay Goshujin-sama, it was difficult to sneak into the changing room without being seen while the gym was in use." She says as she gives an apologetic bow.

"Uh, no don't actually worry about that, I have a few questions for you though, if you don't mind?"

"Certainly not Goshujin-sama."

"K, let's start with why you keep calling me Goshujin-sama"

"Hmm, have you not noticed any time in an anime there is a maid they refer to their master as goshujin-sama, that's because it means master."

"Honestly I always just paid attention to the subtitles when we watch anime together I never paid attention to the actual words, but I don't hate being called goshujin-sama it's very you Miko." You swear she blushed a little when you said that last bit.

"Enough about that though my next question is how long have you been my maid since you had a maid outfit at the ready and all?"

"Since you wrote that I am you loyal maid on my arm Goshujin-sama. I instinctively knew to go to my locker as my proper attire would be waiting which I suspect to be a result of your new found and apparently very real power. Oh, and so you know I am the same Miko you have known for years I just know my proper place beside you is all."

"Yeah sorry about using my power on you like that let me undo that right now."

"NO!" She screams as her panicked eyes open as wide as they can go and she starts to cry.

"Please am I not good enough for you Goshujin-sama? Have I already done something to offend? Did I displease you in any way?"

"No, you haven't"

"THEN WHY!? WHY THROW ME AWAY!?"

"Miko, please calm down." You stand and give her a hug to calm her down. She shakes in your embrace as you continue. "Miko I was just goofing around when I wrote that on you, I'm sure you know that too since it was your idea. You're my best friend Miko I don't want to take away your life just to make you serve mine." She looks down first first to wipe the tears away and then looks up at you with a stern expression that combined with the outfit and glasses really does a lot for you.

"Then let this be a lesson to you Goshujin-sama about being careful about what you write, your mistake being you wrote loyal maid. If you just wrote maid we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"Um, I'm not following?"

"You failed to consider what loyalty means to me Goshujin-sama. I know we did it as a joke but now that I am your loyal maid I have to consider what both of those mean to me and for me the way I am and how I was raised I want to be your maid 24/7 whenever you need me. That's a very intense feeling to have, image an immense urge like that suddenly shoved upon you then just as suddenly ripped out it would be crippling, debilitating and I know I'd be humiliated and forever shamed. You can't through me away because I feel like I need to serve you even if this is fake it's what I want more than anything. You gave me my life's purpose. I no longer need to guess where my life will end up because I have already reached my destination here by your side forever, loyally, faithfully, however you need me Goshujin-sama. So don't you dare get rid of me so easily Derren or our friendship is over and I'll never forgive you!" The fact she used your name at that last statement for the first time since making her your maid showed you she'd dead serious.

"Fine you win you are my maid Miko, I expect excellent service from you."

"I endeavor to please, Goshujin-sama." At the end of the day you and Miko have known each other for years so that last sappy exchange elicit giggles out of the both of you. You sit down once again next to Miko and you resume your meal. It gets awkward with her trying to feed you herself and with not much time left for lunch you tell her to focus on her own meal instead. She seems apprehensive but complies once you point out that her starving herself would only serve to slow her down and therefore her service to me would suffer. You also beg her to drop the over formality with you, but only complies with it for certain situations. Lunch being one you negotiated with she starts getting back into the usual Miko you know as she rambles about this new anime she's into and then stops and looks at you.

"So, uh, Derren, I know it's rude to ask this but can I watch the new episode tonight?"

"Uh, yeah why do you need my permission to watch something at your place?"

"First off when I said 24/7 I meant 24/7 so naturally if I want time off I must ask you as my master. Secondly I think you misunderstand I am not going back home."

"What?"

"24/7 Goshujin-sama means 24/7 how can I serve you well when 12 hours of the day I am across town. No, no, I must move into your house Goshujin-sama it is the only way."

You argue about this for quite a while but her logic beats your emotion and you'll now have to explain to your parents why your childhood friend is now your live in maid.

The bell rings indicating your time for lunch is over so you start to head for classes suddenly Miko speaks up.

"Um, Goshujin-sama may I ask a question?"

"Sure, and from here on you have my permission to ask any question you wish."

"Thank you you are too kind. What do you actually plan to do with your powers?"

"Long term? no clue, but now that I know this is legit there is something I want to do."

"What's that Goshujin-sama?"

"I want to destroy someone's life."

Miko tries to follow you into your class but you win the logic battle this time by pointing out that an uneducated maid is a worthless maid to you so she sulks her way to her own class, still in full maid garb, and no one bats an eye.

You sit down and think about your target.

Who's your victim

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)