More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by epona epona

Who's your victim

Your "Ex-girlfriend"

You are now hanging out with Miko in your room after school. Turns out this power means if you show up at your house with your best friend turned live in maid as long as you have as such on her somewhere no one will bat an eye at the absurdity of it all, including your parents. As such dinner was a weird event as Miko insisted to take over cooking for her master and his family and really wanted to hand fed me my meal before eating hers, but even with the power trip of it all that was a little much, plus she's still my friend and I want to hang out with her and enjoy a meal. I tell her as such and she reluctantly joins the table and the conversation.

Dinner passes uneventfully and you head up to your room with Miko in tow just one step behind you because as she put it "a proper maid would never follow side by side with their master and would never dare to step ahead, the proper place is one step behind as to be available when needed. Unless a task is given that requires me to be in front of you I will refrain." You royaly fucked up this maid thing with your friend but in your defense you really thought Dominia's powers were a really vivid dream. Oh well, the time to fix things can come later when you know enough to not shatter her psyche or something. You get into your room and before you can even put anything away Miko is scurrying around the room cleaning and tidying, your honestly very impressed by it she really dedicated herself to being your ideal maid.

"Um Miko you're sure you intend to live here?"

"Of course Goshujin-sama as I told you I intend to serve you 24/7 I cannot do that all the way across town, I'll miss living with my family I suppose but it cannot be helped."

"Well you'll need to go and get your stuff right so you should go and get it tonight then."

"No, I have all I need right here." She gestures to a bureau that wasn't there when you left this morning you open the five drawers to find several maid uniforms, panties of varying colors, lingerie (Miko turns very red when you open that one) and a few of her old tees that you figure she will now use as sleep ware.

"As you can see I am all set Goshujin-sama" she does a small bow to humble herself after you had to take time to worry about her.

You surprise her when you pat her head and say "You are far from all set you must go home tonight and gather a suitcase filled with what you feel is most important. I wish you could take everything but my space is limited. I also want you to spend time with your family I pulled you away from them too quickly have fun with them tonight." She looks up into your eyes as hers sparkle at you and a deep blush turns her cheeks bright red.

"T-thank you master I will at once, but it was hardly needed. I-" You cut her off before she can finish.

"Save the objections, you're my friend and as your master I order you to retain some of old personality so we can hang out again. That includes have things important to you other than me." She mulls over what you say and beams a smile at you.

"I think that can be arranged!"

She says that but promptly resumes cleaning (your room isn't as clean as you'd like and messier than you care to admit).

"Oh, by the way Goshujin-sama If you don't mind me asking, what did you mean earlier when you said you wanted to destroy someone's life?"

"Right that I think it would be fun to use my powers for on someone. I want them to suffer as I corrupt and control everyone around them slowly until they have no other choice to submit to my will totally and voluntarily." Miko gives you a sadistic smile that would send shivers up your spine if it was aimed at you. Instead it seems Miko is really into this, who knew she was a sadist.

"Sounds delightfully evil Goshujin-sama, I have no doubt in my mind who that'll end up being."

"You're right my so call ex, Vivian Rathford."

Vivian Rathford is the name of the head cheerleader at your school and the daughter of the richest family in your town (maybe even the state). A blonde bombshell with wavy hair that grew down to the end of her lower back, a stunning face with a beauty mark in just the right spot right on the side and just below her right eye, she also had gravity defying perky H cup breasts, a firm gradable ass, flared hips, and a wist only the rich could afford. She is as smart as she is beautiful being top of the class in both the social hierarchy and grades. So, it was a huge shock sophomore year when she asked you out. It started as a fairy tale story for two as you went out for the first semester. She was charming, she lifted you up if you felt down, and you cared for each other if either of you were sick. It didn't matter you needed to work three part time jobs to be able to afford what she wanted out of her boyfriend and that she could get what she wanted anyway through her parents, you were a gentleman so you paid for the most lavish dinners and gifts a high schooler working themselves to could afford, but we were happy. We were good together or so I thought. One day my homeroom teacher asked if I could help assist with gym clean up and since I didn't start my shift at work for another 45 min. I figured what the hell and headed for the gym's supply closet to start sweeping.

"Ug, ha ha, oh god!" You heard someone with an oddly familiar voice moan softly through the door to the closet. Your heart sinks as you slowly and quietly open the door just wide enough to see without being spotted. Inside you confirm what you feared Vivian had been pressed against the wall by Garth Burnett, the star wide receiver on our schools football team. She had used the leverage from the wall to put one leg up over his shoulder as he pistoned in and out of her pussy with .

"You naughty bitch what about your little boyfriend!" He barked at her.

"Oh God, that loser Derren he's only good for working like a until he's dead. Hahaha Momma and Daddy want to cut me off for "not knowing the value of money" that's fine I just needed a simp to buy me stuff. Oh, good honey right there, yeeeees. Anyway, can you even believe he still thinks I care about him I mean for god's sake it's been three months and I barely let him touch me let alone sleep with me I only let him go so far as to kiss me occasionally because I feel so bad for how pathetic he is. God he's just so pathetic I bash my eyelashes a bit and then he trips over himself to please me. Right there baby, yes, yes, yeeeessss you're such a beast Garth!"

"And your a stone cold bitch ain't ya!"

"Yeah so be a good boy and take care of me whenever I'm done syphoning the life out of that sad sack."

"You got it babe, hey we got time before both of our practices ready for round two?"

"Sure thing you sexy brute."

You went home after that and cried all night. You thought she cared about you but you were used and abused without ever realizing it. You wouldn't say this was a life destroying offense though if it wasn't for what happened after you told her off the next day.

The following week after you called her a cheating bitch and told her to fuck off you got a knock on the door early in the morning. You were up ahead of your parents that particular day and were greeted by two police officers when you answered the door. Next thing you know you are getting arrested and charged with . That bitch staged the best money could buy including several eye witnesses including friends of yours from as far back as elementary school. Really the only one she didn't get to was Miko but Miko went to school in Japan for that year and you never introduced her toVivian, Miko only found out about all this after the fact. How did she get to them bribery, threats, or an invitation to her body. Who knows all I know is that I spent the rest of my Sophomore year in a legal case that cost my family a fortune as you were up against a rich, elite, and very angry family. You would have been buried if not for the anonymous testimony by one of your friends that grew a conscience and double backed on their first testimony which threw enough doubt on the whole proceedings to have you found not guilty.

You were free legally but the damage was done socially and no matter what in the public's eye you were a . You suffered attacks, your family was shamed, but they couldn't move because they were so poor from the trials they couldn't afford to. It was late into the summer between my sophomore year and my Junior year by that time and I was contemplating ending my life. I had the plan to do it and was going to execute it that night. That's when I reunited with Miko and through an old friend came new ones who didn't care about my past. You put it behind you and learned to live with it. You used to tell yourself that the fact that Vivian would have to see you everyday at peace with what happen, and have her stewing in the fact that she failed to destroy you, would be enough, but in reality it wasn't satisfying at all it was just the best you could do at the time. It was different now though you had the power of a god so dangerous fricken Jupiter was scared of her. Sure you could just waltz up to that bitch and wright Derren's obedient on her forehead and watch her mewl at your feet, but where's the fun in that you want to have her beg for the luxury to be your obedient little girl. Plus, you have more then just Vivian you need to get back at, a lot of people did you dirty in this town.

"So Goshujin-sama, where are we striking first?" Miko asks you expectantly.

"I know just the place." You say with a wicked smile.

"This will be fun, I knew I picked the right guy, fu fu fu." A rather amused goddess chuckles to her self in her own little void.


Authors Notes: This chapter went way longer than I had anticipated wooo man! Anyway I wanted to have a little bit more with Miko before I started to really answer my own prompt of who I wanted to corrupt. Speaking of corruption, the whole reason I started this branch was I really wanted to do a story where the MC gets on a woman by slowing using their powers on their entire support base until she has nothing left and he corrupts her into wanting to willingly be enslaved. So, it will get dark to an extent. Speaking of that can someone help with a site policy question? I hate to spoil anything but I have been kicking around an idea of a character that off screen gets amputated so they have no arms or legs since it would be off screened there would be no gore or excessive on screen but if having a character actually be responsible for the loss of limbs of another would that get me banned or have my chapter removed or something (by the way that is by far the most dark the story will get so if you have an issue with it it won't be the entire story that is like that). Anyway, before I even wrote any of this I knew I needed to make Vivian a true evil character that people would get on board with seeing fall hard (something you all confirmed to me in the chapter comments of the last chapter) and yes there was definitely inspiration taken from Rising of the Shield Hero, thank you Malty for being the perfect model for woman you can't wait to see fall from grace. Anyway if anyone is still reading here let me say thank you for reading this long winded end note, and also the story so far. It means a lot as I know I am not the best writer even on this site and I am dreading having to actually write a good sex scene (they're coming soon I promise). Oh, also how would you all feel about side stories that delve into the lives of those affected by the changes wrought by Derren, an example would be like Miko's perspective since she was claimed as a maid of the last couple of chapters or a chapter focused on her returning home one last time before returning to Derren's side forever. If y'all don't want to read that I won't bother, but I think it would be interesting to write. Hey there, if you actually managed to read this far THNAK YOU!!! and please if you comment on this chapter end whatever comment you write to me with your favorite Pokemon and if you hate Pokemon your favorite Transformer. Bye!

Where does the corruption of this town begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)