More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by SeriousBrainDamage SeriousBrainDamage

Do you all agree? Do the bonus get used?

You don't but, it's a vote. There is no bonus for that..

"We can put it to vote." Says Sarah.

"Fine. I vote no." You quickly reply, taking your decision.

"Ah, John the righteous... " She sighs, mocking you.

"I'm just not conviced by the bonus thing... If they break the rules, they should be punished. Plus if we give them a bonust, we will have to pretend the for the rest of the game ..." Says Nicole.

You watch her surprised and and slightly angry. She shrugs, whispering you "I'm just curious..."

While you discuss with the others, you notice that something is happening on screen.
Miranda has pulled out what seems to be a big, pink dildo form the drawer, and Matt is tapping on her shoulder.

She turns to him, shaking her head and leaving there the dildo.
They move next to the bed. He seems to indicate her how to position herself.

"So we are already two to one. I'll be generous this time, i won't make count the fact that i'm the host. Tom, it's all in you hands." She says grinning.

"Do this thing have sound at all? They are getting set ..." He aks totally focused on the screen, massaging the bulge stretching his underpants.

You can't help but chuckle at the involountary pun.

On the screen Miranda is pulling off her pants,while sitting on the bed.

Suddenly you view gets obstructed by Sarah's voluptous rack.

"Your vote, Tom." She hisses.

He replies making one of his dumbest faces and rising his hand.

"What's that supposed to mean? Yes or no, Tom?" She presses irritated.

"Yeah, yeah. I want to watch them ... Can you turn up the volume?"

"Tom, once and for all : it's a security camera. There is no sound." Sighs Sarah, moving aside.

"Lame." He declares crunching on what seem to be corn chips, slumped in the couch.

Where the hell did he get those?

Maybe there us no sound, but he image surely it's pretty good.
The camera is angled exactly on the bed.
Both Matt and Miranda are taken from the side, just a bit behind his right shoulder, and slightly from above, giving you an almost perfect view of your crush undressing.
Her white smooth skin almost glares in the dim light of the bedroom, while she peels off her panties and drops them on the bedspread next to her.

She keeps her knees tightly closed. Matt is right in front of her, unbuckling his pants.
He must be telling her something.
She looks up to him and nods.

"What about the bouns?" Inquires Sarah.

"Nicole, i get you are a no. I'm a yes obviously. Tom, John?"

"No ... " You fumble, as your crush leans back and parts her long legs.

She keeps herself on balance, with her knees and chest raised, using the muscles of her abdomen, while she covers her crotch with both hands.

Surprisingly she seems pretty comfortable in that akward position.

"No? Why? You didn't want to watch, but you want to punish them?" Asks the read-head attracting you attention for a moment.

"I don't want to lie to them. Watching is not fair if they don't know it, but giving them a bonus if they break the rules isn't fair either. Two wrongs don't make a right."

"I don't know if i want to make your vote count after all ... If it were for you, we wouldn't be watching." She teases, noticing your interest.

In the bedroom, Matt drops his underpants, freeing his swaying erection. Maybe it is not his crush the one laying before him, but he seems very eager nontheless ...

The security camera and Sarah's plasma give a lot of details.
His cock, appears to a bit longer than yours even if not really thick. Its uncut head points straight at Miranda, while she nods again and lays back on the bed, removing her hands from her crotch.

"Tom what's your vote?" Asks Sarah.

Miranda adjusts her position, and is now giving Matt a full display of her naked lower body.
She keeps her legs unnaturally spread. Her feet, spread as well, lay just next to her butt cheeks, inches from the edge of the bed.

You would like to enjoy the view too, just like Matt, but Sarah has stepped again in front of the
screen.

Anyway that display of flexibility it's like gasoline for your arousal.

"Tom? Come on, we don't have much time. They should send the message in bit, and if they don't they'll be breaking the rules. We must decide before of that."

"Yeah, whatever. Just let me watch." He says muching.

Behind her you catch a gilmpse of Miranda's bare pussy. You notice what seems to be little tattoo on her groin, just a couple of inches from her completely shaven pussy, but you can't recognize what it is.

You don't remember her mentioning it and you wonder if that's the reason she was making all that fuss about showing her pussy downstairs.

"So it's tie, uh? Well John, i'm sorry, but in this case, taking into account me being the host and that i'm not sure if you should have a word on it or no, the yes wins. They've got the bonus. Let's se if they use it." Giggles Sarah naughtily, stepping aside for the second time.

You don't reply. Your attention lies eleswhere at the moment.

Now Miranda, raised on her elbows, is telling something to Matt. She points at him, while she searches blindly for something on the beadspread.

He takes a step back. Probably she told him that he was too close.
She lays back again, with her phone in her hand now.

"Oh, shucks! She's sending the message. But Matt ... He on the other hand is a bit exaggerating with his warm up prepararions. Pity i cannot punish him." Teases Sarah.

Your best friend is in fact already stroking his shaft at a considerable speed, while you crush has started texting, her face partially covered by her elbow.

In the aroused silence, Sarah's phone bleeps.

"There you go." The blonde-headed girl shows you all the display of her phone with the timer already running.

Miranda taps with her feet on the bedspread. Probably an agreed signal to Matt, who tries to speed up even more his strokes.
You never saw your best friend jacking off.
Obviously.
So you can't help but notice the ugly faces he makes.

While seconds pass, he seems to be almost in pain, slightly squatted on his knees, furiously pumping himself.
Miranda, on her behalf, his doing very little to help him, save for showing her awesome body.
She keeps her phone right in fron of her nose. The light coming from the display illuminates faintly her ravishing, annoyed face.

Suddenly a terrible sensation overwhelms you.

Miranda reachs out with her hand to her pussy, probably to scratch an itch, and brushes it slightly.
Her eyes remains locked on her phone while Matt flinches, mesmerized by her movement.
He covers his face with his idle hand and then runs it though his hair.
You notice he has almost stopped jerking himself.
He looks up for a moment, and then takes a step foward.

You feel almost as your heart has stopped beating, forseeing what's about to happen.

With a quick but sublte movement, he brings his hips closer to the bed and lets a glob of spit fall on his hand.
He smears it on his dick with a couple of light strokes of his shaft, just an inch away form Miranda's pussy.

Horrified, you realize that she's completly oblivious of Matt's intentions.

Before you know it, he places the tip of his throbbing member right between her bare, unprotected labia.

Miranda doesn't have even the time to realize what's happeing.

With just one steady thrust, he plunges himself inside to the hilt.

Startled, your crush drops her phone, and tries to get up on her elbows again.

Matt seems to have a moment of hesitation, while her unprepared pussy physiologically adapts to the invading object streaching it out.

She stares at him with her eyes and mouth wide open in shock. Probably your very same expression.

Anger and fear takes the place of surprise on her face, while she tells him something and shows him her teeth.

"Woa! This is grand! Who whould expect such boldness form Matt?" Exclaims Tom.

The girsl attain to a worried silence.

Your mind doesn't compute what's happening.

Miranda attempts frantically to slip back on the bed, using her elbows.
You would have expected her to scream by now, but no audible sound is coming form upstairs.
No sounds at all.

Matt replies by hooking her thighs with his large, bony hands, bringing her pussy again on the edge of the bed, and without cerimonies begins to pound her rythmically.

She trows her head back wriggling, still talking to him.

Is he trying to her?

Matt doesn't seem to listen, nor does he stop.

She tries to push him away with her hands, but...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)