More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by SeriousBrainDamage SeriousBrainDamage

She tries to push him away with her hands, but...

... without results.()

... his tall frame doesnt budge of an inch

No surprises there. Matt may seem all skin and bones, but he actually played in the basketball team untill last year.
She reaches for his face, scratching slightly his cheek and making him bleed.

He grabs her arm by the wrist, and then even the other when she tries free the captive one.
Miranda tries clumsily to kick him off.
He shifts his grip, taking both her wrists in one of his large hands and pins them on her tense abdomen.

Struggling stubbornly, she manages to squeeze one of her legs between their bodies, almost pushing him off.
He replies delivering vigorous smack on her beautiful face, quencing momentarily her will.

"Oh my god ..." Murmurs Nicole at your side, grabbing your clenching fist.

"Oh my God! Guys, he's her! Do something for fuck's sake!" Squeals Sarah, while her phone bleeps ignored.

After a moment of puzzlement, Tom realizes that the rescue is all on him, as you remain in your place still as a statue.

Shortly afterwards, you feel Nicole leaving your side and follow him up the stairs.

On the screen the horror goes on.

With his free hand, Matt repositions his dick at Miranda's entrance, not before smearing it again with his spit.

Now that he has her overpowered, he takes his time.
He taps with the tip on her slit, and then rubs it slowly between her lips, smearing his spit on her too.

She faces away, shivering.

"Matt, open, up!" You hear for the stairs, follwed by a couple of thuds.

On screen Matt doesn't seem to be bothered at all by their presence at the door.
He tells Miranda something waiting for a reply that doesn't come, and then pushes himself again inside her.
Inch after inch, his shaft slowly vanish in her pussy.
Miranda remains still, apparently lifeless.

"Fuck! He's locked the door!"

"I'll fetch the master key!" Yells Sarah, running to the hallway.

Matt hooks both her top and bra , and yanks them down to her belly, Tearing them off as result.

Miranda's body is now totally exposed and defensless.

He bends over her and grasps her bare, right breast roughly, just before covering it with his mouth.
Sucking, licking, chewing.
Like a beast, he bites her soft flesh, leaving a red mark.

"Miranda! Hang in there!" Shouts Nicole from upstairs.

Miranda squirms, trying to free her arms from her grip.
Matt straightens up, and begins to hammer her vigorously, still squeezing her nipple with his hand.
At every thrust, she jolts and twitches.
She turns her head to the camera.
Tears are wetting her cheeks.

Matt stops, watching her quivering before him for a moment.
His hand moves down to her crotch, while he withdraws his glistening cock.
With his thumb he starts a circular movement on her slit, uncovering her bud form its petals.
Miranda bucks, flailing desperately her slender legs in attempt to hit him with her knees.

With a grin, Matt presses again the tip of his swaying cock between her roused folds.
This time he has no need to guide it with his hand, which he keeps busy mauling her throbbing clit.
Her flesh oposes no restistance at all.

As he enters, Miranda arches her back. Her pointy, red nipples, wiggle on her creamy breasts like cherries on a pudding.
Her mouth, streached in a soundless scream.
Her heels hooked behind his back.

Mercilessly Matt picks up the pace. Her whole body shudders convusively.
He lets go her wrists for the first time, grabbing her by her hips with both hands, to put more in his thrust.

But Miranda isn't anymore in condition to react.
She palces her hands on his biceps, almost to brace herself.

Matt's thrusts gets deeper. He frantically slams himself into her slender frame, making her whole flesh shake.
With savage , he gives the last push, yanking at the same time Miranda against him.
You can see both of them arching their backs, as he starts to fill her with his thick seed.

She covers her eyes with the back of her hand, crying her heart out.
Almost goaded by this display, Matt resumes his thursts, enjoying smugly the feeling of her spasming pussy uncontrollably clenching on his shaft, miliking him dry.

As Sarah runs up the stair with the keyring jingling in her hands, you stand there blank, watching you crush sob, curled up on the bed.
Her pussy still leaking a trail of Matt's cum.

The images you just saw relentlessly loops in your head.

After some time, you can't say how much, Matt storms down from the stairs, bleeding from his nose.

He runs out, ignoring you completely.
You hear him leaving, bruning out his car.

The Afterparty ends here.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)