More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by VioletWinters VioletWinters

She tries to push him away with her hands, but...

... she begins to enjoy it

You notice she calms down for a second and begins wiggling her hips against his thrusts. The look on her face that was once fear and anger now turns to lust. She looks him in the eye and says something else, inaudible to you and everyone else. Matt brings her in closer and you watch in utter disbelief as he shoves his tongue down her throat.

"Who would have seen this coming?" mutters Tom.

Matt removes your crush's top and bra. He begins to suck and nibble on her nipple. Miranda is visibly holding back moans. After a few moments of this he switches it up and goes back to kissing her.

You turn for a moment. Sarah and Tom are both rubbing themselves through their clothing, neither one very discreet. Nicole looks uncomfortable yet mesmerized. But you can't really blame her. You can't take your eyes away from the screen either, as Matt is pounding your crush mercilessly, kissing her, and teasing her breast in his hand.

"Time's almost up," announces Sarah. Miranda seems to have noticed as well. She says something before pulling out and leaning down to suck his cock. She goes at it viciously, even to the point of deepthroating. Matt looks in heaven. Just then, the phone bleeps. Sarah begins typing out the message but by the time she sends it, Matt has already pulled out and begun to empty his load onto your crushes face. The detail on the camera isn't great but you can tell there plenty. Miranda checks the message on her phone and they both begin to clothe themselves as Sarah turns off the screen.

"Remember," says Sarah, "We didn't see anything."

A quick moment later, Matt walks in. "Where's Miranda?" you ask, trying to mask your anger.

"Well you see..." says Matt, scratching his head.

Before he can finish what he is saying, Miranda storms into the room. The angriest you've seen her. Cum is splattered all over her face. It is thick, gooey, and plentiful, as if she were sprayed by a whole team of men.

"Woah!" interjects Tom, "It looks like you two went farther than you were supposed to!"

"Absolutely not!" shouts Miranda, oblivious to the fact we know she is lying, "THIS asshole decided to aim for my face when I wasn't looking! So now I have to parade around like this to prove he came in time. But now that I am done, if you'll excuse me, I am going to wipe off my face." She punches Matt on the arm on the way out. You had no idea that your crush was such a good actress and liar. It makes you question for a moment what else she has lied about, and it only adds to your anger.

Matt smirks. "Welp, looks like it is my turn to draw from the hat," he says.

Who does he draw?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)