More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Javalar Javalar

Does he allow her to cum?

Yes

He stared at her, still trying to process all of this. And trying not to think about his boner, because... well, Anna was smoking hot, especially in the needy and state she found herself at the moment.

"Wait, Anna... they can't know if anybody gave you permission? Who cares?", he asked, frowning.
"I care, Josh!", she replied, teeth clenched, her whole body shivering with desire and lust. "I am into this stuff! I need it! It's... it's... who I am! My whole genetic existence and whatnot. If my boss makes me sign a work contract, I will stick to that, because... I dunno, Josh, that's what a pet is being about! Ask my parents or their parents or whoever put these things into their brains and their bodies and into our race!"

She almost screamed those last words, her face crimson red, but still more with arousal than from anger. She managed to keep her hands away from her crotch for the moment, although the shivering fingers were a clear indication that it took her all the willpower she could muster.

"You know that us Chinese girls are all born compulsive masturbators, Josh. It has always been this way! Always!"

No, it hasn't, he thought, but he kept his mouth shut.

"You can't change the world, Josh! I know you try, and I know you're a good friend, but that's how it is. That's who I am. I am crazy for sex and I am very, very, very needy for orgasms - and thanks to my grandparents, I also love being a cat girl in bondage. I know this makes me what they call an easy girl, and I know the men are all ogling me, and God knows I have allowed a lot of men to fondle and fuck and overpower me - and that's okay, Josh! I have accepted that! I enjoy it. It's how the world is supposed to be. There are animals out there who fuck constantly. Like rabbits. And monkeys. And cats in heat." She giggled. "And compared to you white people, I am probably one of those animals. And that's okay. I love being an animal. It's my nature. And I have always admired you for being so self controlled of never taking advantage of me, Josh, always, always admired you for that, especially because you know, there was never a doubt, Josh, that I would submit sooooo willingly to you and fuck your brains out if you'd just let me, because you're the best man I've ever met and I have such a fucking big crush on you. But I accept that you don't want to do that, that you have your principles of not taking advantage of Asian girls, and you explained it to me once, although I actually forgot why, and it didn't really make any sense back then, and, well... however..."

She took a deep breath, while he stared at her with big eyes, still unable to process all of what she had said to him. "Please, Josh", she whispered. "Please allow me to cum."

"Yes. Yes, of course." His thoughts still gnawning on what Anna had just said. Apparently the new reality tried to get a grip on the fact that Josh had, indeed, never had sex with an Asian girl before, although he had no lack of wanting. So this reality had bent to the facts and planted explanations into Anna's head.

"Say it", she whimpered. "You need to say it, otherwise it doesn't count."
He scrambled for words.
"You may cum, Anna", he said as firm as he could.

Her eyes rolled backwards, as she thrusted both her hands down on her body, attacking her pussy wildly, and it took her only a few seconds to drive that body over the edge. "AAAAAAAAAAH!", she screamed, squirming in the car seat next to him, her crotchrope already wet and sticky, her juices soaking his leather seats, her nipples poking hard through the thin fabric of her catsuit.

He watched her, awed, as she calmed down, panting. Then Anna licked her lips, dreamily.
"That was good", she moaned, a smile on her face.
"Wow", Josh said, his throat dry.
She cast him a glance, her black hair wet and messy on her face, her beautiful black eyes studying him longingly.

"You only have to say it, Josh", she whispered hoarsly. "You know that, right? Just say it, if you want me to return it. Everything you've ever done for me. Make up for all the trouble you've been through because of me. Like today. I called and you came to my rescue. I... I'd be so happy to indulge you." Her face was flushed with desire and longing.

[Yes, I admit: I am also one of those authors who is very happy if you leave a small token of gratitude and appreciation and like the chapter. It's encouraging and motivating. So if you liked this chapter, feel free to hit 'like'.]

What does Josh say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)