More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Javalar Javalar

What does Josh say?

He accepts her offer.

"Alright", Josh said. He felt strangely nervous. For years, he had a tiny secret crush on Anna, but they had been friends for too long, and the Anna he knew was a pretty straightforward, self confident, feminist girl. Almost too intimidating. Certainly not the type to submit in bed. There was a glimmer of this Anna left in the girl sitting next to him - how she had just explained her struggle to accept her "true nature", for example. All the more exciting.

She looked at him confused for a moment. He saw her open her mouth to ask a question. He could read her thoughts: Alright... what? Then it struck her. Her eyes widened. A shiver went through her body.
"Are you serious, Josh?", she whispered, barely audible.
"Withdrawing your offer?", he said, raising his eyebrow, trying to exude coolness and self confidence.
"Ohmygod, fuck, NO!", she squeaked, raising herself up in her seat and leaning towards him. He could see her tremble, her black eyes staring at him with pure, unveiled desire.

Her right hand reached forward and her fingers landed on his pants, right where his boner was throbbing underneath. Anna closed her eyes and a loud moan escaped her lips. Her left hand immediatly dived back between her legs, and...
"Ah! Ah! No touching, little kitten. Time to indulge and serve your Master first", he said.
Anna opened her eyes in shock. She stared at him. It was all plain on her face: She still hadn't been sure if he was serious, but there was no doubt now, of course, after what he just had said.
"Ohmygodjosh", she squeaked, "you have no idea how long I was waiting, dreaming, I... I..."
"Shhhh, little cat. Shut your pretty mouth", he replied, soft but firm.
Anna immediatly closed her lips. There was a sound from her mouth that sounded a bit like a purr.

Josh reached down to his belt, opened the buckle and then the zipper, and freed his cock from his confinement. He could feel it throbbing and twitching. It felt rock hard and stood straight up.
"You can open your mouth again", he said.
Anna giggled, softly, her eyes gleaming with lust and delight. She looked up at him, her whole body still trembling. "Yes, Master", she purred, and then her lips parted obediently and engulfed his head. He could feel the wet, warm softness of her lips taking him in.
"Oh, fuck", he sighed, sinking back in his leather seat.
Anna was already busy sucking his cock with the most refined and intricate movements of lips and tongue he had ever felt in his life. This was not just a blowjob - this was a piece of art! He hadn't known that a woman on Earth was even capable of giving head in such a way. And certainly not Anna, the tough Asian-American feminist he called his "best female friend". Josh opened his eyes to look down on her and take in the picture: Anna, on her fours, wearing cat ears and a collar with a tiny bell, dressed in a tight black catsuit, her body accentuated and framed by an intricate shibari binding underneath. The intimate parts of her ass and her pussy open and exposed, ornamented with a very moist crotch rope. Sucking his cock professionally and perfect like no girl had ever done before, clearly getting off from submitting to him.

He grunted, shivered, and grabbed her head with both his hands to press her deeper onto his shaft.
Anna didn't even protest or resisted - she followed his guidance smoothly to deepthroat his cock in one slick and accomplished gesture.
He let go of her. She stayed where she was, her mouth, her throat keeping his cock tight inside, humming and gargling softly - and only then raising her head slowly, freeing him inch by inch. As she parted from his head, he could see thick strands of precum and saliva, connecting her mouth with his cock, as if they belonged together, were tied together...
Anna licked her lips and smiled at him, happy.
As she lowered her head down again to take him in once more, he exploded in her face, spraying thick, gooey strands of cum across her front, her eyes and her cheeks.
He heard Anna giggle in excitement, as if that was the best thing that had happened to her today. And he knew that it was.

Do they stay in the car or drive home to Josh?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)