More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by tallywhacker tallywhacker

Was that a level?

Yes

Decrepit Armor-level 2
Huh, kinda surprising you get levels as an item, maybe the game really is glitching out.
HP 35->50
MP 12->12
ATK 22->32
DEF 24->35
MDEF 18->24
Even if it's just for the tutorial, you're still boss class. Bosses get more from levels.
Ability Gain: Haunting Aura:
emit a field that deals mind damage
radius:2m damage:1hp/sec cost:1mp/sec
Okay, this bears some explanation. First off, you're not supposed to have any MP or regen; that all came from absorbing Erin's stuff. Second, while mind damage does drain HP, it doesn't really go away with a health potion or sleeping. Third, since this situation was never intended, you're not sure whether this ability would affect someone inside of you.

May as well test it out. You activate your new ability, focusing on calming your prisoner. It's clear you aren't going to control her mind as easily as her body, but her breathing does slow after a minute.

"Y-you killed him."

Yes, I do that when I can. Dead players return to the spawning area

"I know that, but since when do they die like that?!"

I disabled parental blocks in the settings. I never get to see my animations

That's the end of the conversation as far as you're concerned. You turn your attention to your biggest problem: Erin calling for help. You're pretty sure you killed the boy before he had a chance to get her message. Even if he caught her name, he probably thinks she's a PKing asshole. However, that strategy probably wont work as well in the future. From what you gather, people don't take kindly to in the streets, and since you don't have any ranged attacks, You're screwed if the other person isn't in arm's reach. You'll need to keep Erin's mouth shut if you want to go into town.

Thankfully, you're already on the outskirts of town. You don't meet anyone on you're way out.

Into the game proper: Chapter 1

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)