More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by tallywhacker tallywhacker

Into the game proper: Chapter 1

Erin Earns her Wand.

You've learned something today: you hate elves. Elves don't build with brick and mortar; no that's unnatural. Instead, they use their affinity for magic and nature to build. Using living things. Guess what? Living things breed. For the elves, that means they have to keep the messaging mushrooms from opening party lines in the forest and make sure sapling condominiums develop full bathrooms. Meanwhile you have to deal with a forest full of failed products because a wolf with a player piano for a ribcage screams natural! It's the frogs that really get you; someone thought they'd be good for washing, though these ones don't have the right rinse formula. According to Erin who claims you smell of spoiled raspberries; you're more concerned about rust.

"This is exactly why I became a mage," Erin grumbles. "Attacking from a distance is definitely the way to go."

you have to admit, it is tempting to give Erin a wand so she could deal with all this from a range, but when you tried earlier she'd either try to destroy you or kill herself.

Are you going to attack the enemies this time?

"Ofcourse!"

you pick up a rock and throw it at a wasp nest. Show me.

"You can't be serious."

Oh look, they're about the size of a fist; that should make them easier to hit. You turn off your aura.

"Have you seen how much skin I have exposed?"

That throws you for a second, I have a rough idea.

Erin tries to run, but you keep her planted. She tries to raise her left hand, but no, you wont make this that easy. When the first wasp comes within arm's reach, the girl swats at it wildly, doing little damage and grazing her wrist on the stinger.

have you even been watching me fight?

"Shut up! I'm not even supposed to use melee."

So use your spells then. You wait several seconds for either a reply or a spell, but neither come. You do know spells, yes?

"Of course I do!" Erin winces as a wasp lands on her belly and plunges its stinger to the base, "Just not...combat ones."

What the hell kind of mage doesn't have any combat spells? Erin grabs the wasp at her belly and wrenches it off, breaking the stinger. Not wanting a repeat, the other wasps target areas outside her reach.

"I specialize in enchantment and illusion." If she had more to say, it's cut off by a daring wasp diving in and stabbing her lip. It plumps immediately.

More wasps sting at the girl's butt and thighs. She yelps and paws at her behind, but she can't pull the insect off. You take pity and allow Erin to move her torso. In response, the wasps try to burrow into your chest-piece. She squeals in pain as her breast and nipples meet the needle . Naturally, she knows you're not coming off for her to get the wasps, so all she can do is press the plate in, trying to crush the beasts metal and tit. Getting , one crawls right between Erin's legs.

"NOO!" Erin screams as the wasp peppers tiny stings on her lady part on its way inside. You figure things have gone far enough at this point and equip a wand. Now Erin does a much better job keeping the wasps away, but she doesn't attack the most concerning one; guess shooting fire at her privates doesn't sound safe. Well, you're in a good mood. You reach down and pull it from its burrow and crush it in your hand.

With this, the fights mostly over. You feel Erin slump as the wasps retreat. You'll have to teach her good posture, but for now you wrap up this lesson. You're welcome to use the wand how you wish, but remember, misuse it, and I'll take it again. Then we'll have to do this all over.

You should probably check Erin's status

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)