More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by tempura tempura

Into the game proper: Chapter 1

This isn't going to be as easy as you'd hoped (Armor route)

"What to do, what to do..." you ponder to yourself silently, pacing along the grass on the outskirts of town. It's quite the conundrum. No matter what you do, it seems as though it's impossible to cross through the town without giving yourself away.

More specifically, it seems impossible to avoid Erin drawing attention to you. Twenty minutes ago, you'd thought you'd found the solution while scrolling through Erin's menu. If you her to mute herself, she wouldn't be able to call for help! As you'd jollily strolled towards town, you encountered another new player. Oh, how you'd smugly approached them, eager to test your brilliant plan. Unfortunately, as a result of your inorganic nature, you'd forgotten a crucial detail about humans; their obsession with remaining clothed.

As you sensed Erin's bespectacled face flush a bright red, and her one free arm began waving frantically, you became aware of your mistake with a dawning sense of horror. The young, armored man before you had stood paralyzed, unable to to tear his eyes away from Erin's exposed pussy, her only coverings being a thin lattice of leather straps that did nothing to cover her private regions.

Thinking quickly, you'd torn off your shoulder plate and thrown it at his head, stunning and staggering him for long enough for you to rush him, pummel him, and deal a fatal blow, before dashing away, hoping nobody else had seen you.

And that brings us to the present. Where you continue to pace. You're going to have to go through the town eventually; this is still a tutorial area, and the game forces you along a pretty linear path. Dammit. If people weren't so hung-up on nudity, then you could waltz through the town no problem. Well. Maybe not no problem. Erin's flailing arm and face could still be an issu-

Wait. It's suddenly dawned on you. If you could smile, you'd be wearing the biggest, most evil grin right now. You open Erin's menu, unmuting her.

Hello Erin. Calmed down a bit?

Erin glares defiantly, but her quivering lip betrays her. "W-what do you want with me?"

With you? Nothing. All I want is to get out of the tutorial zone. To be free.

Erin scoffs. "And what? You think I'd help you? After you killed two people in front of me? And muted me? A-and exposed m-me, in front of that guy?"

You sigh. You know, Erin, it's not easy being a monster. We have dreams. Aspirations. But you adventurers kill us for sport. Those two I killed? They'll respawn. And unlike monsters, they'll get to go anywhere they want when they do. Be anyone they want.

You can see Erin's expression briefly waver. "T-that doesn't mean anything! I'm sorry, but I don't owe you anything!"

Well, Erin, you leave me with little choice. I'm not going to hurt you, but I need to at least try to get through town. If you won't comply, I'll just have to walk through like this, and hope nobody will attack me, for fear of hitting you.

"W-wait, wait! You can't go through town like this! E-everyone will see my... m-my..." The teen blushes.

I'm sorry Erin, but the only way I could get enough armor pieces to cover you up is by leveling up, or if someone magically granted me more armor-

"I'll do it! I can cast absorb armor!"

All according to plan.

Does the spell work as intended?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)