More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Juneberries Juneberries

Does Sam follow through?

Yes he does.

Thursday morning, about 11 a.m. You woke up this morning, not looking forward to the weekend. What would normally be a weekend filled with screwing some hot college girls, is now instead a weekend where you are the college girl. Having read all the warnings and labels on the pink box, you're not excited about swallowing any of those pills. Warnings about sexual mood swings due to sudden hormone jumps, body aches, social confusion, dizziness, and worst of all, the warning about sexual orientation confusion. You know you are not gay. But you also understand basic chemistry and psychology. Once your body is changed into a female's, and the pills are increasing estrogen production, there is no telling who you'll want to fuck. You already know as a guy you're hard to control when you're horny. Who knows what'll happen once you're a girl.

Well, you think to yourself, I'm not getting any younger. You walk to your now empty parent's bedroom, and stand in front of the full body mirror. You examine yourself in the mirror, in a pair of green boxer briefs and a white undershirt. You turn as you look at your ass, like a big fucking shelf. You've always been annoyed by the size and shape of your rear as it's made men's pants incredibly tight in the worst places. Your eyes then shift to your belly, as you suck it in. Though not obese, you have some weight to you and even a small bit of man breats forming. You then look up at your face, hazel brown eyes and dark curly hair. Overall you're not a bad looking person. But you could definitely be in better shape. You plop 4 pink pills into your mouth and pick up the glass of water you brought with you. Let's just hope I'm fat, or unattractive or something, that way Avinash might go back on his deal, you tell yourself. With that in mind, you close your eyes, and take a large swig of the water as the four small pink pills get washed down your throat.

How does Sam look?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)