More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Juneberries Juneberries

How does Sam look?

Stunning!

You feel the pills slide down your throat, as you anticipate the worst. You don't feel anything, and you open your eyes to look in the mirror. You see the same you staring back through the reflective surface, and you speak outloud with a sigh of relief, "Oh, thank God. Avinash must've brought the wrong shit." Right as you begin to walk away, your stomach turns. Aches shoot throughout your body, as you can feel what must be the changes coming on. First you feel your shoulder crack and crunch as they inch closer together. You can feel the insides of your arms burn as they rise, now only reaching down near your hips. You want to scream out in pain, but you feel mute as your neck sears and thins. You look at your hands, as they shrink, your fingers becoming narrow and your fingernails extend slightly. You can feel the bottom of your calves and the top of your thighs burn as you notice yourself slowly moving towards the ground. Your hips pop out, stretching your underwear tightly, as you can also feel your jaws readjust and become smoother. Suddenly, you feel it stop. You use all your strength to turn back to the mirror to see how you have changed. In shock you would scream, but you're still mute. What you see is a softer face attached to a feminine frame. Something must have gone wrong, you think, but you quickly feel something stronger than before: a strange sucking sensation boils up in your groin, as you look down and see the bulge in your underwear shrink until the green cloth simply hangs over what you presume is now a soft mound. Hoping the painful parts of the process are over, you feel a pleasant warmth drift over you, as your vision blurs. You can feel your lips puff up slightly, and gently change shape. Your scalp feels as though it is being massaged, and strands of hair begin poking your shoulders, and then upper back. You lose your sense of smell shortly, as you can only assume your nose shrinks to conform to your smaller face. Your skin is blanketed by warmth as you can feel it changing, becoming softer and smoother. Your vision now returns, and you notice that now your hair is slightly lighter, and straight, but passes your shoulders. Your lips are pinker and full, and your eyes darker than before. In fact, your face almost looks like Ariana Grande, as you smile in wonder at the new person staring back at you.

But the change isn't complete, as you feel a sucking in your tummy. The fat that was there previously begins to thin out, leaving you with a sexy, flat stomach, as the fat instead migrates slowly up towards your breasts. Had to go somewhere, I guess, you think to yourself, as you feel the fat reach its destination. You can see it swim and beginning to form two large mounds. As the mounds shift and protrude from your chest, your shirt becomes taught and a lifts off of your stomach. The mounds then shape into two, surprisingly very large breasts, as you see the nipples poke through the tight and strained white undershirt.

Next, you feel growth down under your boxer briefs as what you can only assume is pubic hair growing. Then, the fat and muscles in your legs begin to shape and form, moving quickly into strong, toned thighs and calves. All the little hairs also begin to recede, as the rest of the fat drifts up, and you can feel something happening to your ass. You turn and watch as it reshapes into a backside that could rival Kylie Jenner's. Your underpants tear slightly at the strain as you pull them off, revealing two lips under a small bush. You then squeeze out of the white undershirt, and in awe admire your new body. "Wow" you whisper, jumping slightly at the change in your voice. You give a quick spin, as you admire your curves and nicely toned hourglass figure. You face away from the mirror, bending forward and sticking your ass out towards it, giving yourself a nice view of your asshole and insanely tight pussy. You then face the mirror again, fondling your shapely large breasts. You guess they have to be around your friend Erica's size. So about a 36D. Damn.

Does Sam go shopping?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)