More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

Does Aaralon follow the Tar'oth's advice and repeat these extra words?

Yes, Then She Has Some Fun

Spending the lion's share of your life in a school that was populated by nothing but young boys and old men with only the occasional sexless matron had done very little to prepare Aaralon for such a brazen show of sexuality. Plenty of the other young men of his age had slipped out on the odd night, heading straight to the nearest whore house, paying for company with a host of cheap parlour tricks and returning to tell lurid tales of what had gone on.

As the golden boy Aaralon had never been able to slip away, much as he might have tried. His elders might still treat him like a first year student but they were not fools. When the true extent of his powers had become clear he had had a host of warding spells stuck to him that would alert them if he left the grounds. It had taken months to work out the set of spells that he had to weave to allow himself the privacy needed for this summoning but even that would not last long enough to head out of the grounds.

So he had had but to listen to the stories and rely on them alone as he pleasured himself. Like so many of those around him, when the need became to great he would slip into the bed of a willing friend and find release in their mouth. However he had always found himself filled with disgust at the act as his lust faded.

The upshot of all of this was that he was completely unprepared for the effect the demon was having on him. He had planned for a great many ploys and tricks on its part yet he had never accounted for his own damned up urges.

"So what will it be?" She asked, her words burrowing into his mind like lamprey eels. He found himself unable to tear his eyes away from her lips. Looking at those plump glistening lips, in his mind's eye those lips became the ones wrapped around his cock under the sheets in the middle of the night. She became the subject of every fantasy, a lover drawing untold pleasures from his flesh.

He nodded without really thinking about it, he was no longer thinking with his brain, control had been wrested away by the head between his legs.

"Good boy," she said with a smile that somehow managed to push his already painfully erect cock to the edge of orgasm without even touching it. "Now repeat after me."

She began to repeat back a version of the chant he had just made and like a starving dog he carefully repeated her words. Yet even through the haze of lust he could tell that there was something new in these words. For one thing they actually hurt his mouth to form, as if he was forcing jagged rocks from between his lips.

The words passed easily from the demon's lips and so lost in desire was Aaron that he ignored the ever increasing ache in his jaw as he spoke the forbidden words.

The last word was pushed past his lips like a boulder, he felt a sharp pain as his lip was split open by the strain.

However a bleeding lip would soon become the least of his problems.

The Trap is Sprung

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)