More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Conan The Librarian Conan The Librarian

Does she touch the egg?

Yes! The power will be hers! (Malevolent Dragon Route)

The sorceress stood before the sarcophagus, trying to contain her anxiety and emotions. This was the important part and also the most dangerous. She had to do it right, se had to be sure. The dark elf took a deep and long breath and, with utmost care, took the black egg into her arms.

It felt cold and heavy. It's surface was indeed metallic and ornamented with deep traces, engraved all along the black shell. Lunnara read those inscriptions with her conniving eyes: 'The winged ', 'The untold black horror', 'Ender of life', there was written, but she did not care. Those warning were meant to scare the lesser aspirants. What se looked for were more insidious marks, ones that related to the cardinal markings and the position of the stars, those would indicate where the egg had to be positioned and in what rotation. She read those carefully, and looked for the same patterns repeated along the inner sanctum.

There, on the centre of that eldritch hall, she found the markings on the floor. Her fingers touched said stones, while reciting the words: "Eko-meethos, Imorious" As he said that, she remembered the old necromancer that revealed her that spell and smiled: The old prick had lived in the middle of a fetid and remote swamp, because of course he had to, being a necromancer. She had appeared to him as a lost child looking for a master in the dark arts. The decrepit fool must have thought of himself to be quite lucky when she found her: a young and beautiful apprentice, eager to learn and call him master, and even more eager to suck his cock at night. For a few weeks, he had been quite happy with the exchange, but once Lunnara found the book with the right spells, she did not hesitate to steal it and slit the old man's throat. Henceforth, the crocodiles of his beloved swamp would be the ones to eat his dick.

The carvings on the stone floor where suddenly illuminated by a bright, yellowish light, that seemed to emerge from the very heart of the mountain itself. At the centre of said floor, just where her hand had touched, a mechanism started to work and the rounded slab raised itself from the ground. The whole floor reconfigured itself to create a new altar, one not to invoque the power of the dragon, but to contain him once he was awaken. There, when all the wards and protections were ready, she placed the egg.

"A drop of blood, a drop of life." She said, remembering the instruction. She pinched her finger with her own nails to provide the first ingredient, then, she brought a hand to her nethers, where her folds where waiting, eager for the touch, already moist and needy. A drop of girlcum was not so difficult to obtain from her, indeed. Once she finished, she extended both hands to place them on the sides of the egg, one with her blood, the other with her life . That would link the dragon to her and him to obey and recognise her as her raider and mistress. She murmured the last words and placed a kiss on top on the egg, which started to tremble and then cracked itself open with . The explosion send her flying away and made her fall on the floor of the inner sanctum. When she raised her head again she saw it: a dark and winged creature, emerging from the purplish fog with a scream of pain.

She raised herself fully and claimed the final words: "Ek'holetos Muthiel Ahsdagarth!"

Does the spell work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)