More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DocErotic3D DocErotic3D

What does he pick up at the pharmacy?

X-Change X-tra Strength

Jason's stomach twisted and churned with nervousness as he asked for a box of X-Change X-tra Strength, almost as much as the first time he tried the X-Change Basic shortly after he had come up with this idea. After taking his measurements as a woman, he bought dresses, skirts, blouses, bras, panties, jeans and heels. Most of his past few paychecks had gone into buying an entire new female wardrobe. He would need it too if he was going to be a woman for at least the next month.

The pharmacy already had all his fingerprint and DNA information on file, so Jason was actually in and out of the store relatively quickly. Getting into his car, he noticed his hands were shaking. This was a big step and a bigger gamble. What if Lisa freaked out? What if she didn't feel the same way for him/her? There was so much of his life that would change if he took even just one of these pills.

'No.' he told himself. 'No matter the outcome, I will regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't at least try.'

With that, he turned the key in the ignition and quickly drove to his apartment.


Jason had been through the change before and knew what to expect. He had stripped nude and sat on the edge of his bed; a large glass of water in one hand and the first of the 12 pills in the box in his other. Taking a deep breath, he popped the pill in his mouth and downed it with the entire glass of water. Scooting back on the bed, he laid back and closed his eyes. He knew how fast the pills acted and soon felt the familiar pressures on his body, both inside and out, although this time it seemed more intense than his past experiences. The familiar dizziness washed over him as sharp tingles assaulted every part of his body. Just as soon as the sensations had started, they ceased and Jason opened his eyes. He raised his hands, now small and slender, and he knew it had worked. He carefully sat up and noted his legs were now feminine, toned and sexy. He also now sported small, perky breasts with dark areolae and button-like nipples. He hopped out of bed and stood in front of the full length mirror. There were no surprises; he looked exactly like he had when he had taken the X-Change before. He was shorter, about 5'4" and had flawless, olive hued skin from his Mediterranean heritage. His black curly hair had been straightened and flowed down his back to his waist. He turned to admire his small, but beautifully rounded ass that topped off his stunning legs. His face still bore a family-like resemblance, but with full lips and sharp, arched eyebrows. Looking down, he saw the same curly pubic hair, but his cock had disappeared having been transformed into a clit and vagina.

"I'd fuck me." The change in his voice startled him for a moment. Higher pitched than his male voice, it had a sultry, sexiness to it.

He caught sight of the clock and quickly jumped into the shower. He, well she now, still had to shave her pussy and get dressed. It took all of her willpower not to play with her new pussy, especially after she shaved it smooth, but she wanted Lisa to be the first to touch her.

Jason quickly sent a text to Lisa to tell her he was running late and would be there shortly, and that he had a big surprise for her.

Now came the decision time. Jason had been thinking about what to wear for this special night and he had it narrowed down to the options she had laid out on her bed.

The first was an elegant, sequined black dress. Sleeveless with a spaghetti strap around the neck, it came down to her mid-thight. She had paired that with a pair of 4 inch, teal, patent leather heels.

The second was more casual. A short, denim skirt and a white, short-sleeved blouse with a lacy overlay. The shoes were 3 inch, brown, strap heels.

The third was the most daring. It was a purple, mini dress that was cut very low in the front and low enough in the back that it might possibly show off the top of her ass. The hem barely covered her pussy, making it easy for anyone to tell what color panties she wore whenever she sat down; that is if she wore any at all. The lighter purple platform heels were 6 1/2" tall and screamed FUCK ME.

What outfit does Jason choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)