More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by DocErotic3D DocErotic3D

What outfit does Jason choose?

The elegant black dress.


Jason decided it should be the black dress. It would give a good impression without being too casual and didn't make it look like he, or she now, was looking for sex like the purple minidress might.

She pulled out a pair of satin thong panties and slipped them on. The coolness of the shiny material against her bare sex sent a pleasant shiver up her spine. She could feel a familiar warmth materializing between her thighs, something she'd experienced the other times she's experimented with X-Change. She took several deep breaths to calm down, and that seemed to help. Standing, she pulled the dress over her head and onto her new body, and even managed to zip up the back with no issue. She spent the next several minutes applying her makeup and styling her hair. She kept the makeup fairly simple as she was till working on getting a good look without looking like a clown. She did her nails in a pale pink polish, again keeping things simple. Adding a bracelet and earrings she moved back to the bed and pulled on the 4" black pumps. Standing, she took a few tentative steps managing not to twist her ankle or fall on her face. Putting keys, cash and credit cards and ID (although she would have to explain why it was the drivers license of a man if she had to show it for some reason) into her clutch, she dabbed on a little cologne on her neck and behind her ears and left the bedroom.

Jason grabbed the box of microwave popcorn from the kitchen counter, then stopped to take a final look at herself in the full length mirror. She took one more deep breath and headed out the door.

Do you drive yourself or take an Uber?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)