More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drakavius Drakavius

Who's affected first?

Writer Resources

Below you will find various segmented character trackers I have documented in consultation with bob10.

Originally I was going to just post a link to my over all file, but have since decided to go with a more static less dynamic format.

Timeline is a straightforward item with chronological documentation for what has been written to occur when (including the paradoxes)

Locations have notations and chapter references like the Character index describing various settings.

Characters are listed by arc, based on following a character or a location. Then broken down into other categories such as possibly what they get turned into with 10 characters per chapter listed to limit chapter lengths. For now my incomplete (roughly 2/3rds) notes are sorted just this way. Input is invited on how to organize these further, word documents are available at upon request.

Currently 13 Arcs are Completed to end of June 2020. Some Arcs do contain spoilers of chapters I have yet to finalize my edits and post (Bob10 has access to these). If you choose to glance at these spoilers by all means provide feedback. I am always open to suggestions on what to possibly do with characters, just keep in mind that just because it isn't published, doesn't mean I haven't got something written.

Now under each item you will see short copied texts from each chapter about changes or descriptions. Each of these is preceded by a number, 3.1(2) for instance. These numbers may change as new chapters are posted(current to June 2020), but the first number is the chapter, the second number is the option from that chapter, and the number in brackets is what number of that sequence down you would find that chapter if you used ctrl+f and put in 3.1.

Now while this number doesn't work well for this, the second 3.1 would be the chapter Marsha by Myst.

A special thanks to bob10, raziel83, mu70, TigrisSeductor, Ulap38, raziel83, and Tfangs and the more I am sure I have missed in quick reference here for their wonderful contributions.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)