More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hypnoticus Hypnoticus

Do you pack?

Why not? I could use a vacation.

The two of you have been friends for quite some time and maybe you figure it's time you actually get back involved in her life. Perhaps you could even help her through her problems and steer her back to normal life again. She's always been there for you when you were having dating issues, or that time your car broke down and didn't have a ride to work for a week. And besides, you've seen the ads for Bretton Lodge. That place offers quite the vacation; spa treatment, hot tubs, white sand beaches. You deserve a little downtime. And Sam seems to really want to show you something. Why not?

You grab your travel bag, hastily throw in a couple of days worth of clothes, that cute swimsuit you bought, and a few pairs of shoes. You grab your makeup kit and one last sexy outfit just in case, because you never know right? You think back to the nightclub Samantha invited you out to and the juicy guys there. She sure knew how to get their attention and to be honest, there was a little spark of attraction between the two of you as well. Liquor and dancing really gets you going.

But that's for later. For now you've got to get on your way. So, you head out the door, bound for Bretton Lodge.

The flight is fairly uneventful. Once you get closer you notice the scenery is beautiful. Mountains covered in lush green forests and there in sight is the beautiful sandy beach you just can't wait to lay on. This is going to be good.

You grab a taxi to the Lodge and check in at the front desk.

A handsome square jawed concierge stands behind the counter. Short black hair, cropped around his face reveals a charming smile. He's probably in his early twenties. You notice his firm muscled arms and quickly decide he must work out quite a bit to keep that kind of tone.

"Yes, Ms. Doe, we have your room all set. Will you be needing anything special?"

Will you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)