More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hypnoticus Hypnoticus

Do you pack?

Why Not? I could use a vacation

The two of you have been friends for quite some time and maybe you figure it's time you actually get back involved in her life. Perhaps you could even help her through her problems and steer her back to normal life again. She's always been there for you when you were having dating issues, or that time your car broke down and didn't have a ride to work for a week. And besides, you've seen the ads for Bretton Lodge. That place offers quite the vacation; spa treatment, hot tubs, white sand beaches. You deserve a little downtime. And Samantha seems to really want to show you something. Why not?

You grab your travel bag, hastily throw in a couple of days worth of clothes, a swimsuit your ex got you, and some sandals. You grab a suit as well because you never know right? You think back to the nightclub Sam invited you to and the sexy women there. She sure knew how to get their attention and to be honest, there was a little spark of attraction between the two of you as well. Liquor and dancing really got her going.

But that's for later. For now you've got to get on your way. So, you head out the door, bound for Bretton Lodge.

The flight is fairly uneventful. Once you get closer you notice the scenery is beautiful. Mountains covered in lush green forests and there in sight is the beautiful sandy beach you just can't wait to lay on. This is going to be good.

You grab a taxi to the Lodge and check in at the front desk.

A petite brunette concierge stands behind the counter. Shoulder length dark hair frames a sweet face revealing her charming smile. She looks to be in her early twenties. You notice her deep cut top revealing ample cleavage and quickly dart your eyes back to her face in order to keep from getting caught by those distractingly large tits of hers.

"Yes, Mr. Doe, we have your room all set. Will you be needing anything special?"

Will you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)