More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 63 by Wrynn Wrynn

What's next?

Week 2 Misty's date: Morning

Susan woke up early and full of energy. Usually she lazed about in bed until she absolutely had to get up but this morning she just couldn't lie still.

Being careful not to wake a still slumbering Misty Susan realized their room had been redecorated with a painting easel and the desk was covered with sketches.

Quietly going through them she noted they were all of Gabriella, some in her regular dress, some in that skimpy French maid outfit, and some even more shockingly in just her lingerie.

Looked like Misty was taking her art back up, that was nice.

Entering the bathroom Susan got quite another shock when she saw herself in the mirror.

"What the hell?! I've got abs?" Susan had never been fat, just curvy, though she had a good amount of muscle under her softness. Now though a six pack stared back at her in the mirror.

Flexing arm and thigh showed even more muscular definition that she definitely didn't have yesterday. This had to be Anna's transformation, she'd gotten taller right away but it had taken overnight for it to eat away at her extra bodyfat.

"Super weird." She said to herself while getting into the shower.

.

Tracy looked up from her laptop as Susan entered the dinning room in clothes that fit again. "Hey good looking, you're up early."

Susan smiled at Tracy while heading for the food. "Couldn't sleep in, I'm bursting with energy this morning." After she was done filling a plate she sat down next to Tracy and flexed am arm. "Look at this, suddenly I'm in shape!"

"Hey round is a shape." Tracy immediately regretted her words at the look on Susan's face. "Whoa! That was a joke. I love how you look normally. Definitely not round!"

"No it's okay, I've been called fat before." She gestured down at her breasts. "No matter how skinny you are having these tents out anything you wear even tucked in and I've never been what you could call skinny."

"Then go naked." Tracy leered up at the tall woman.

"Oh you'd love that wouldn't you."

Tracy didn't hesitate in the slightest. "Yes. Unfortunately disintegrating clothes does not seem to be in my arms arsenal." Tracy laughed and poked her metal finger at Susan's shirt. "But not for lack of trying!"

Susan laughed at the cat girl's antics. "Well I guess you'll just have to come up to my room when Misty's off on her date and take them off the old fashioned way."

"Now you're talking. We still have your new toy to break in. With your new body lets hope that all that breaks."

"It's just on loan, though Anna still looks plenty muscular."

"Always has, she was super buff when dating Laura in high school too. Same leather jacket as well I swear, just more studs and chains on it now."

Susan laughed and turned back to her breakfast. It was good to spend time with Tracy again. She was shocked how much she missed sleeping next to her. "I like the hair, why teal all of a sudden?"

"Didn't want to leave the tail blonde and couldn't decide on blue or green so said fuck it and went all in one. Only fifty bonus points for a can of magic hair dye, I bought teal and Stacy got her basic bitch pink. She even helped me with using it."

"I'm glad you two are getting along. What about your braids though?"

"Eh, I just decided to let it hang lose for a bit, but if you want to play with my hair I won't say no." Tracy grinned up at Susan and damn near purred when the tall woman stroked her ears in response.

.

Stacy woke up alone though of course her sisters scent lingered. She'd gotten quite sneaky, she never used to be able to get out of bed without waking her. Of course she also used to wake her on purpose for other things...

Leaving their room after getting ready she ran into Anna who looked uncomfortable even though her clothes had been resized again. "Morning. You okay?"

Anna ruffled the pink haired girls ears ignoring her sudden glare. "Yeah I'm good. Just a bit hung over and strangely full." She sloshed her expanded chest back and forth a few times. "These take a lot of getting used to, I don't know how Susan puts up with them so well."

"She doesn't seem like much of a complainer. Odd in a only child. I expected her to be much more spoiled."

"More like starved for attention I think, like some other people I could mention. Speaking of attention how are you doing with Tracy?"

"We're fine. Playing chess again, and some of our old games... It's not really the same anymore though."

"It's not just the two of you anymore you mean? Don't give me that look, you two were inseparable and now you were upset to have to share a room. I don't know what happened but somethings obviously up"

"We're working on it. Do you want a hand with that?" Stacy gestured at Anna's overfull breasts. "Before breakfast, or I guess as breakfast."

"Sure, I promised Susan I wouldn't let them get bigger, lets hit your room though. Gabriella's still getting ready."

Stacy led Anna back into her room. If Anna tasted as good as Susan that's all the breakfast she'd need.

Anna breastfed contestant +2 VP

.

Gabriella entered Misty's room to find her already hard at work on a canvas, and dressed in only her underwear. The sketch on top of the pile was one of her in the French maid dress much like the one she was currently wearing. Strange to see herself as the object of a painting, but even if her idea didn't work it was worth it to get the other girl back to working on her art.

She coughed when Misty was at a pause in her painting to let her know she was there. "That's even better than your sketches."

Misty turned to her and gave a huge smile. "Good morning! I certainly hope so, the sketches were just rough drafts." Gabriella snorted, rough drafts. Misty had gone through them fast enough, but the simple pencil on paperwork hardly looked rough.

"Do you think you'll be done before breakfast is over?" Misty had already just about finished painting the scantily clad figure.

"Oh sure. Once I've have you to my liking the background will just fly by. Laura's going to love this." Gabriella certainly hoped so.

She sat and watched Misty work in wonder, shaking her head at what the exuberant painter called out of practice.

Hopefully her plan would come together as well.

.

Shar watched the feed from the dining room. Everyone save for two notable exceptions had finally shown up and was being sociable. Shar shook her head and switched over the the master suites bedroom. The lovers were up at least after sleeping in quite late, though not feasting on food.

Apparently Candy was determined to make up for having gone without sex her whole life as soon as possible.

Well this was Harem Hotel, not Honeymoon Hotel. She'd let them indulge a while more but if it looked like they were going take up more of what should be Misty's day she'd have to intervene.

And she had the perfect excuse as this mornings activities had put Candy first past the one hundred point mark.

Who says the childhood friend never won in a harem, well past the first goal post at least. As nervous as Shar was over the next challenge she wasn't even close to tempted to end the season here. Make things sexy enough and even a board game could be fun to watch.

Candy Showed master nude body +6

Candy Sex with master +10

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)