More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by android1966 android1966

Is there resistance?

Very little.

Tony Mauro is the first in line and the first to be offered the pink pill. The mafia hit man had been quite a sensation at his trial. Handsome and charismatic the contract killer had wisecracked at every opportunity during the trial. Several of his humourous quips in court had become internet memes, such as when the prosecution had angrily demanded to know why he had murdered Salvatore Cupoli. Tony had shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands and grinned as he replied "a man's gotta make a living somehow".

The orderly steps up to Tony and he smirks as he takes the pill and pops it in his mouth and takes a swig of water to wash it down. All eyes are on the mafioso as a moment later he goes through his change. His dark hair lengthens considerably to fall over his shoulders. His handsome features soften and rearrange to a face as beautiful for a female as Tony had been handsome as a man. His already baggy orange prison sags on his body more as he shrinks down about six inches. As loose fitting as it is, the front of his prison shirt swells outward and two large quivering mounds jiggle beneath.

"Holy shit, check out these puppies." Tony laughs in a sweet and girlish voice looking downwards.

Tony shakes his body from side to side, making his big titties swing under the orange shirt. He gives a laugh, apparently completely unfazed by the transformation.

"That's enough Mauro." The head guard barks, clearly irritated that Tony treats his new appearence as a joke.

The orderly replaces the pill and steps to the next in line, Timothy Stewart. The kid is still staring at the transformed mobster and looks about to freak out.

"Easy kid, it's a piece of cake." Tony surprisingly reassures the frightened computer hacker. "Don't hurt at all. Man up while you still can and take the pill."

Timothy still looks freaked, but gulps and sniffs and numbly takes the offered pill, screws his eyes shut and washes it down. His ginger hair grows in curls about shoulder length as his body shrinks. Already a small guy he looks about five foot nothing after the change. Unlike Tony his prison shirt does not swell in the slightest. He looks around like a startled rabbit.

"Aww, tough luck kid." Tony says, looking at the ginger haired prisoners chest. "Looks like you'll just need a training bra."

Your turn is next. After Tony's blase reaction to his change you are resolved to take the pill as stoically as possible. As the tray is offered you pick up the pill and pop it in your mouth, a sip of water washes it down. You feel pressure all over your body, but no pain and then your clothes seem to shift over your frame as you shrink down. Your first thought is to look down. Though not as obvious as Tony's you can still see twin mounds of titflesh beneath your orange shirt. Hair tickles the back of your neck where before it was cropped close to your scalp. Judging by your eye level compared to Tony and the kid you reckon that you're still about five ten, tall for a woman but then you were six and a half feet just a moment ago.

Ulysses follows the lead of the prisoners before him and takes his pill with nothing worse than a gutteral growl at the medical orderly as he steps closer. A moment later his hair sprouts and for a moment it looks as though it is not going to stop. His dense afro reaches almost to his ass, which has also grown considerably. He attempts to growl again, but now his voice is high and it sounds sexier than it does threatening.

As the orderly steps up to Rahim the would be terrorist begins to curse in a wild mixture of English, Arabic and Urdu. His manacles prevent him from fighting with any real succes but still he struggles violently and loudly. Two guards move in to grab him and he is wrestled to the floor. One guard gets the Pakistani in a headlock as the other holds his body still. The head guard now steps in to prise open Rahim's mouth so the orderly can stuff the pill into it. You cannot see Rahim's change but hear it as abruptly his screaming and shouting raises in pitch. Hearing the change in his voice the shouts and curses are replaced by wailing and anguished sobbing. His struggles cease and Rahim goes limp and requires a lot of coaxing and manhandling before he can stand unaided.

Continue the prisoner's transfer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)